PDA

View Full Version : Great Picture!

RockChalkKimball
10-16-2007, 09:02 PM
Thanks for posting the picture for those of us who could not make it. I know this might not be possible, but it would be really cool if there were any way to know who each of them are. I have always wondered what Intercotees look like. If you can find yourself in the picture, tell us how to find you and match your face with your user name. Hope you all had a great time!

John's Edit - the "ready for framing" picture can be found at:

http://intercot.com/news/i10/photo.asp (http://intercot.com/news/i10/photo.asp)

Simply download and take to your favorite photo outlet - print it out extra large ;)

Ian
10-16-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm pretty easy ... I'm the guy in the back row, towards the left side of the pic, who's hanging on the light post.

I have a light blue striped polo shirt on.

drummerboy
10-16-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm pretty easy ... I'm the guy in the back row, towards the left side of the pic, who's hanging on the light post.

I thought that was a tree you were hugging, Ian. :cool:

Great picture. I recognized a few people from the last meet I made (where I was wrongfully deprived of the best legs title :D).

Looked like a great time was had by all.

MsMin
10-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Wow! I'm surprised that the picture is up already. I'm sure that took a lot of work, it looks great.
Me,Beth --I'm in the white shirt behind Angel in the white shirt behind John in the white shirt:blush:
John and Angel have the white intercot shirts mine is white sleeveless w/ the black camera strap and the LSU eye of the tiger pin on my shirt. (dark hair) my hand is on Angel's shoulder.
Her dd Taylor is in front of John in the red and my son Rhett is to the left of her in bright blue with my dd Christin in the light blue and white headband and dd Rachel in the purple shirt (almost looks dk blue) w/ the coral purse strap crossing her shirt.
I wish I had had enough time to meet everyone too. The time just flew by and before I knew it the fireworks were starting. Wish we were still there chatting....

Beast_fanatic
10-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Great picture. I recognized a few people from the last meet I made (where I was wrongfully deprived of the best legs title :D).

Well, if you'd been on time for that meet, you might have stood a better chance. ;) Although with Frankie as your competitor, I don't know... ;)

As far as the pic, I agree that it's great! Stan did an excellent job of "gluing" it together with Illuminations in the background!

I'm located toward the right hand side of the pic, above John wearing a light blue shirt with the blue lanyard turned on. My hubby (Robert, aka EarForceOne) is behind me wearing a matching shirt with a grumpy look on his face. ;)

BriarRose0708
10-16-2007, 10:54 PM
We are one snazzy looking group, I'll tell you that much.

I'm in the Diet Coke shirt (and looking very tired) next to Angel.

Here we go again...
10-16-2007, 11:45 PM
I love the picture too!!

As everyone has figured out already, I am right behind John. My DH, Bobby is on the right side of John and my DD, Taylor, and her friend, Kassie, are right in front of John.

It was a great night. Lost of fun and interesting to put the faces with names.

alpro2
10-17-2007, 06:46 AM

And if you can find Ian, I am standing to his right (yellow Intercot shirt), with Riri529 leaning on my shoulder (standing on a chair between Ian and myself).

Carol
10-17-2007, 07:09 AM
I'm in the back row - faaaaaaaaaaaarrrr left - second one in. That's Ellen to my right.

Great job, Stan! :photo:

disneydeb
10-17-2007, 08:19 AM
As you look at the picture, I'm on the left hand side in an orange top. Yes I am standing. I am one of the shortest adult members of Intercot!
:mickey:deb

Stan it was so good to meet you! Great picture!:thumbsup:

Dsnygirl
10-17-2007, 08:52 AM
:mickey: Thanks, Stan, for putting together such a great picture!! You really did a wonderful job.

I'm the third one in from the right, third row, w/ the pink baseball cap on... my DH, Dan, is right behind me w/ a white t-shirt and off-white baseball cap on.

We had such a great time that night - this picture just topped it all off!! :thumbsup:

Stan
10-17-2007, 10:21 AM
It was a lot of fun to meet with all of you.
And it was a blast :fworks: to take and assemble the photo.
Thanks, John for such a neat event! :thumbsup:

c&d
10-17-2007, 11:01 AM
What a great picture. I wish I could have gone.

DisneyDudet
10-17-2007, 11:50 AM
I'm on the front row, third from the left, sitting on the ground with my legs out and my hands on them. I'm below Jared!

I had a great time!!

dpamac
10-17-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm the guy with the giant Irish head crammed into the blue INTERCOT hat and I'm wearing a blue Gerolsteiner t-shirt. I'm standing next to Jared, who is somehow crystal clear while I'm dark and blurry.

I hope I wasn't dark and blurry all weekend.

whistlewhileyouwork
10-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the photo......we had a great time. Im standing just to the left of "figaro" the cat!!
What a great time.......had by all.:mickey:

Here we go again...
10-17-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm the guy with the giant Irish head crammed into the blue INTERCOT hat and I'm wearing a blue Gerolsteiner t-shirt. I'm standing next to Jared, who is somehow crystal clear while I'm dark and blurry.

I hope I wasn't dark and blurry all weekend.

I don't think you were dark and blurry all weekend... but then I don't remember Jared being that crystal clear... ;)

Ian
10-17-2007, 01:02 PM
I don't think you were dark and blurry all weekend...I can definitively say he was dark and blurry at Jellyrolls around 1AM or so. ;)

faline
10-17-2007, 01:40 PM
I'm in the front row standing (on the far right)just to the left of my husband, Gene, who is wearing the orange pullover.

Stan
10-17-2007, 01:53 PM
OK, this will be fun but I've signed on for some more work... :rolleyes:

Mouse over faces to see names & screen names I know, or ID #'s for ones I don't (the numbers will help me know who you're talking about). I'll update this thing periodically, but I've already missed faline. She could have said, "I'm ??? 100, and my husband Gene is ??? 97". Get the idea?

Those of you I've already "found", please verify I got it right. BTW don't bother to actually click the links, they'll just reload the whole page. I (think) I had to put an actual link on each object to get the alt-text to pop up. :confused:

Melanie
10-17-2007, 02:09 PM
Hi Stan!

You've got Carol (PolyGirl40) and Ellen (ElenitaB) mixed up. :)

Stan
10-17-2007, 02:22 PM
OK- hope I've got Ellen, Carol, faline, and Gene right. :)

If you already have the page loaded, hit F5 to refresh it.

MNNHFLTX
10-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Hehehe! Great photo! Although those of us on the right are a bit larger than life, so to speak!

BTW, I'm ??? 92 :mickey:

Carol
10-17-2007, 02:32 PM
Yep - You've got me right.

??? 29 should be Alex. The yellow shirt you have now is really Frankie (pjbs35a) & ??? 30 is Maria. The female you have listed is actually Emily. :)

KarenP
10-17-2007, 03:03 PM
I am #71.

Stan
10-17-2007, 03:12 PM
So far so good. I should now have the yellow shirts straight. :blush: But I don't understand about Emily & Maria. Whatever I need to switch, tell me what I've already got it labeled... I probably should have put #'s with the ones I did names on.

I was never able to follow directions like, "Turn right at the stop sign past the 3rd pale green house." Later I'd be in an argument over whether a particular house was pale green or maybe turquoise not green. :rolleyes: And I don't do a whole lot better these days with GPS since my Sprint/telenav often tells me bogus stuff or gives me the verbal instructions for 3 steps ago. :mad: :-o

DisneyDudet
10-17-2007, 03:17 PM
??? 34 is Bethany (BronxTigger)!!

You got me right! Yay! I look so totally sleepy!

This is actually fun to do!

I could not get the little texties to pop up on my Firefox, so I had to open the picture in IE to see them.

Ian
10-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow, Stan! That's really great!

I see a few blanks I can probably fill in for you and an error or two.

I'll go through more thoroughly and help where I can.

Thanks!! :number1:

mttafire
10-17-2007, 04:11 PM
GREAT pic and list of whos who!!! I love it!!:thumbsup:

Ian
10-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Okay, here we go ... working from right to left ...

??? 99 is Jym (Natazu)
??? 87 is Donna (ChipnDaleGale)
??? 92 is Beth (MNNHFLTX)
??? 90 is Christine (Hammer)
??? 101 is Amy (Mousefever)
??? 82 is Cheryl
??? 93 is Jeff (JPL)
??? 73 is Jeremy
??? 80 is Wendy from MJT
??? 72 is Nanci from MJT
??? 112 is Cher (TheSorcererofFantasia)
??? 57 is PJ (Cher's DH)
The woman you currently have identified as Riri529 (standing directly next to me) is actually Emily (Emily)
??? 117 is Tracy (TracyL)
??? 69 is Mikki (dlpmikki)
??? 70 is Jeanne (Piglet822)
??? 67 is Christine (cantgetenuff)
??? 63 is Greg (grego77)
??? 53 is Michael (NotaGeek)
??? 16 is Rachel (Natazu's DW)
I think those are all the ones I readily know. I might be able to get a few more from looking at my pics more closely.

KarenP
10-17-2007, 06:54 PM
Good job, Ian! :thumbsup:

alpro2
10-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Great job Stan! You have me right, and you have identified Maria. Maria however, is Riri529. You have the girl on Ian's right as Riri529. :D

Mousefever
10-17-2007, 07:08 PM
OK, this will be fun but I've signed on for some more work... :rolleyes:

I've made a "map" of the group photo, here...
link to group photo map (http://www.flmemories.com/IC/IC-2007-pan1-map.html)

Mouse over faces to see names & screen names I know, or ID #'s for ones I don't (the numbers will help me know who you're talking about). I'll update this thing periodically, but I've already missed faline. She could have said, "I'm ??? 100, and my husband Gene is ??? 97". Get the idea?

Those of you I've already "found", please verify I got it right. BTW don't bother to actually click the links, they'll just reload the whole page. I (think) I had to put an actual link on each object to get the alt-text to pop up. :confused:

When I tried to follow the link, it just put up the normal picture sans map. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know my number, but I am on the far right side behind the "Goofy" kid sitting on the ground. That's my son Jacob, by the way. You can tell it's me because my neck is a flourescent blue color!
Amy

:dory:

alpro2
10-17-2007, 07:09 PM
Also:

??? 35 is Brian (CanadianWDWFan)
??? 23 Jenn (Mickey'sGirl)

Ian
10-17-2007, 07:10 PM
When I tried to follow the link, it just put up the normal picture sans map. Am I doing something wrong? I don't know my number, but I am on the far right side behind the "Goofy" kid sitting on the ground. That's my son Jacob, by the way. You can tell it's me because my neck is a flourescent blue color!
AmyDon't worry, Amy ... look up ... I already identified you. ;)

Which link did you click, by the way?

Stan
10-17-2007, 07:10 PM
Very good, thanks. Great ID work, Ian. Progress, but we've got a long way to go. :D

See if I have Maria right or if the double report confused me (very easy to do :blush:).

hoop de do
10-17-2007, 07:26 PM
The good lookin' guy #8 is
hoop de do - Lanny

Carol
10-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Michael (NotaGeek) is #59

4 = Ellen (ElenitaB)
52 = Emily (MissStyles)
51 = MamaStyles
58 = Brad (brad192)
19 = Ben (ElenitaB's DS)

grego77
10-17-2007, 09:51 PM
I am SOOO tough to spot...but I'm 2nd to last row, roughly in the middle, glasses, and a orange shirt (which you can't see is actually an Intercot shirt)...only my left shoulder is visible. I have the blinky thing on too. Oh yea...and a killer smile. :cool:

ps. I'm not getting the #s either...just a pic with boxes that come up at the bottom...no ids or numbers. But I trust you Ian. #63 it is.

Stan
10-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Michael (NotaGeek) is #59

OK- then yellow shirt center of picture is not Michael and reverts to "??? 53" :confused:

Ian said 53 was Michael. How old is Michael? :secret:

alpro2
10-17-2007, 10:22 PM
See if I have Maria right or if the double report confused me (very easy to do :blush:).
You have her right. Her screen name is Riri529. :thumbsup:

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
10-17-2007, 10:23 PM
I could not get the little texties to pop up on my Firefox, so I had to open the picture in IE to see them.
Me too. For those having problems with the tags, give DisneyDudet's advice a try. Also, nice picture - for those of us unable to be there, it's fun to see who's who.

Stan
10-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Gee, I've never used Firefox, but as a career software engineer (I've worn a lot of hats :blush:) let me say that if I was writing a browser to compete with the big gorilla in the room :monkey: known as Microsoft, I'd darn sure make sure I didn't leave out a single little doohickey of functionality, regardless of how many neat and useful things my browser might have that IE didn't. That's my software design tip of the day- free for the asking... and what a long sentence. :D

Dsnygirl
10-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Stan, what you did with the map is amazing!! Thanks SO much for doing that for us!! I was wondering how I was going to figure out who everyone was!!

BTW - ??? 111 is TikiGoddess (Kathy)

Thanks again!!

Stan
10-17-2007, 11:32 PM
You're welcome. But I'm enjoying the map, too. Like just now I was able to verify I knew who you were. ;)

For the techies out there, I've got the map in PhotoImpact (my workhorse program I use 100x PhotoShop). Here I am updating ??? 111 to TikiGoddess (Kathy). Object 111 is an oval I drew around her face. I change the alt text (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/Update_map1.PNG) (was ??? 111). Once I've made all the changes this round, I save as HTML (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/Update_map2.PNG). Since none of the JPG's that make up the web page have changed, I tell PI to skip them all (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/Update_map3.PNG). Then all I have to do is update the base HTML file on my web site, one file, 39 KB. :)

mttafire
10-17-2007, 11:39 PM
Stan you're a class act!!:thumbsup: Great job on the photo and details. Also, Ian thanks for your help also. Regards, Shawn

Mousefever
10-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Don't worry, Amy ... look up ... I already identified you. ;)

Which link did you click, by the way?

Thanks, Ian! I clicked on the "link to group photo map" from Stan's post.

Amy

Dsnygirl
10-18-2007, 03:35 AM
You're welcome. But I'm enjoying the map, too. Like just now I was able to verify I knew who you were. ;)

For the techies out there, I've got the map in PhotoImpact (my workhorse program I use 100x PhotoShop). Here I am updating ??? 111 to TikiGoddess (Kathy). Object 111 is an oval I drew around her face. I change the alt text (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/Update_map1.PNG) (was ??? 111). Once I've made all the changes this round, I save as HTML (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/Update_map2.PNG). Since none of the JPG's that make up the web page have changed, I tell PI to skip them all (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/Update_map3.PNG). Then all I have to do is update the base HTML file on my web site, one file, 39 KB. :)

Okay, I went back to look at the picture and realized I gave you the wrong info - it's not 111 that's TikiGoddess, it's 110. I am so sorry!! :blush: You're doing a great job -- thank you so much!!

hoop de do
10-18-2007, 08:13 AM
Great Job Stan. Hope we can identify all of us.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ian
10-18-2007, 08:38 AM
OK- then yellow shirt center of picture is not Michael and reverts to "??? 53" :confused:

Ian said 53 was Michael. How old is Michael? :secret:Carol has it right. I just mis-typed.

IloveJack
10-18-2007, 08:51 AM
This is amazing! Thanks for all your work Stan. I'm enjoying seeing who everyone is!

Mickey'sGirl
10-18-2007, 08:52 AM
23 - Mickey'sGirl -- Jenn
35 - CanadianWDWFan -- Brian
"Rachel - Natazu's wife" has the screen name of "sagessa"

103 is Jacob (Mousefever's son)
77 is Leeann (cantgetenuff's friend)

Isn't 110 TikiGoddess (Kathy)? The lady next to her is id'd as TikiGoddess.

Scar
10-18-2007, 02:12 PM
???47 is CBS News' own Bill Geist (http://www.news.uiuc.edu/WebsandThumbs/Geist,Bill/Geist,Bill_b.jpg). ;)

MissStyles
10-18-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm in the front row standing (on the far right)just to the left of my husband, Gene, who is wearing the orange pullover.

Faline - Were you and Gene over at the Boardwalk after the Illuminations party??? If so I think Gene said goodnite to me but I didn't realize it until after and my mom told me he did. Now that you explain where you 2 are in the picture I think that's him. So please tell him I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I felt SO bad!!! :blush:

Thanks Stan for taking this wonderful picture for us. I love it! Now, you have to work yourself in there (if you haven't yet) :cool:

Stan
10-18-2007, 09:47 PM
you have to work yourself in there

You know, that's so obvious that I could kick myself :mad: for not thinking of and preparing for it by having someone use my camera to take a pic of me standing by the railing that night... it would have been fun. Oh well, I was kind of occupied with figuring out what I was doing and then fretting about whether it would all work out- that's why I wasn't as sociable as I'd like to be. :( (I'm not that wrought up at my usual photo shoots- I have a lot more of an idea what's going on so I can relax & enjoy interacting with my clients.)

It was still a lot of fun to meet the INTERCOT group. :)

pjbs35a
10-18-2007, 10:14 PM
I thought that was a tree you were hugging, Ian. :cool:

I am two to the right of Ian. Not smiling because my leg competitor was not there. :(

John and Angel have the white intercot shirts mine is white sleeveless w/ the black camera strap and the LSU eye of the tiger pin on my shirt.....

Why didn't I see the LSU Tiger pin ??? :(

Well, if you'd been on time for that meet, you might have stood a better chance. ;) Although with Frankie as your competitor, I don't know... ;)

Timing had nothing to do with it. :photo: It's all in catching the light just so. :D

Mouse over faces to see names & screen names...

Great job Stan; Thanks !!!

Emily
10-18-2007, 10:48 PM
That's a great picture, Stan!! :)

And thanks to everyone who cleared up who I was. ;)

faline
10-19-2007, 05:34 AM
Faline - Were you and Gene over at the Boardwalk after the Illuminations party??? If so I think Gene said goodnite to me but I didn't realize it until after and my mom told me he did. Now that you explain where you 2 are in the picture I think that's him. So please tell him I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I felt SO bad!!! :blush:

Must have been someone else. We didn't go over to the Boardwalk that night!

Hammer
10-19-2007, 09:37 AM

??? 82 is Cheryl

I think those are all the ones I readily know. I might be able to get a few more from looking at my pics more closely.

Cheryl (who is my sister) has a screen name- ch077833. Ian probably didn't realize that as she sticks primarily to Dining.

Ian
10-19-2007, 10:19 AM
Cheryl (who is my sister) has a screen name- ch077833. Ian probably didn't realize that as she sticks primarily to Dining.Why doesn't that surprise me?

Although I would think "Nightlife" would be more her speed! ;)

Stan
10-19-2007, 11:23 PM
OK folks I think we've got 64 out of 97 (http://www.flmemories.com/IC/IC-2007-pan1-map.html) !!! :thumbsup:

Alex (alpro2)
Amy (Mousefever) Angel (Here_we_go_again...)
Ben (ElenitaB's DS) Beth (MNNHFLTX)
Beth (MsMin) Bethany (BronxTigger)
Bill Geist- CBS News Blythe (Dsnygirl)
Bobby- Angel's DH Brad (brad192)
Brian (CanadianWDWFan) Carol (PolyGirl40)
Cher (TheSorcererofFantasia) Cheryl (ch077833)
Christin- Beth's DD Christine (cantgetenuff)
Christine (Hammer) Dan
Deb (disneydeb) Donna (ChipnDaleGale)
Ellen (ElenitaB) Emily
Emily (MissStyles) Frankie (pjbs35a)
Gary (dpamac) Gene- Linda's DH
Greg (grego77) Heather (Thumper03)
Ian Jacob- Mousefever's son
Jan (JanMatHatter) Jared
Jeanne (Piglet822) Jeff (JPL)
Jenn (Mickey'sGirl) Jeremy
John John (BrerFan)
Jym (Natazu) Karen (KarenP)
Kassie- Taylor's friend Kathy (TikiGoddess)
Lanny (hoop de do) Leeann- cantgetenuff's friend (Leekien22) Linda (faline)
MamaStyles Maria (Riri529)
Michael (NotaGeek) Mikki (dlpmikki)
Morgan (DisneyDudet) Nanci from MJT
Nikki (BriarRose0708) PJ (Cher's DH)
Rachel- Beth's DD Rachel- Natazu's DW (sagessa)
Rhett- Beth's DS Rhonda (Beast_fanatic)
Robert (EarForceOne) Taylor- Angel's DD
Traci (Chescat) Tracy (TracyL)
Wendy from MJT whistlewhileyouwork

I seem to be missing some screen names and real names. Of course no obligation to be identified here (PM me if you prefer to opt out and I'll kill your popup. Or PM me if you want to change your ID or if it's wrong.)

We still don't know...

??? 1 ??? 111 ??? 116 ??? 12
??? 17 ??? 2 ??? 21 ??? 22 ??? 32
??? 39 ??? 40 ??? 41 ??? 42 ??? 43
??? 44 ??? 45 ??? 46 ??? 53 ??? 54
??? 55 ??? 60 ??? 61 ??? 62 ??? 64
??? 66 ??? 68 ??? 74 ??? 76
??? 81 ??? 84 ??? 88 ??? 89 ??? 91 :confused:

I wouldn't want to have to start making up names and embarassing screen names (wait- some of the real ones are already that way :D).

Natazu
10-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Why doesn't that surprise me?

Although I would think "Nightlife" would be more her speed! ;)
;)

sherrynny
10-20-2007, 01:32 PM
:mickey:Number 91 present and accounted for!!
Yes, that's me, or at least my beady eyes,lol.
Thanks for the great picture of the group, now we will all go down in infamy.
Sherry

Joanna
10-22-2007, 03:39 PM
46 is me...Joanna and 42 is my DH, John.

Thanks so much for the evening. We enjoyed joining in and meeting a few people.

Stan
10-22-2007, 06:37 PM
I think that makes 68 or 69... keep it up! :mickey: :cool:

MsMin
10-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Why didn't I see the LSU Tiger pin ??? :(
Remember Jeanne introduced us? My smile wasn't so big b/c of the game-- it wasn't so much fun @ ESPN :( but I was smiling more this wknd ( I went to the game!!!) --funny thing is we probably pass each other up here @ Walmart!!!

Ditto!!

Great job Stan; Thanks !!!

pjbs35a
10-22-2007, 09:01 PM
Remember Jeanne introduced us? My smile wasn't so big b/c of the game-- it wasn't so much fun @ ESPN :( but I was smiling more this wknd ( I went to the game!!!) --funny thing is we probably pass each other up here @ Walmart!!!

I remember meeting you, just don't remember the LSU pin. If you see someone that looks like me at Wal Mart, it will not be me. I avoid Wally World at all costs !!!

disneydeb
10-22-2007, 09:02 PM
???21 is disneydeb's daughter Amy (princessamy)

???12 is Amy's bff Brittany (princessbrittany)

Great job, Stan!

Beast_fanatic
10-22-2007, 09:50 PM
I think 111 is Stephanie - screen name: mrsgaribaldi

Tink&Goofy
10-23-2007, 12:02 AM
???81 is Cindy("Tink&Goofy")
???84 is Brittany("Savvy" and DD of Tink&Goofy
???88 is Stephanie - DD of Tink&Goofy

Beast_fanatic
10-23-2007, 12:22 AM
I think 76 is Katzateer, and I believe 55 is her daughter Stephanie.

Beast_fanatic
10-23-2007, 12:25 AM
39 is Red Randal and 32 is his significant other

Stan
10-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Done... thanks.

disneydeb
10-23-2007, 06:43 AM
I count 79! Does that match your count?:party::thumbsup:

Christine
10-23-2007, 08:58 AM
60 & 64 are my friends Brian and Michelle, "FlPassHldrs"

(BTW Stan, this is awesome!)

Tink's Friend
10-23-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm number 54 (Suzanne Q) and my husband, Tim Q (who doesn't have a screen name), is number 43.

Suzanne Q
Bristol, TN

TracyL
10-23-2007, 10:01 PM
I can't seem to see any of the numbers on the "map". What I can do is open the image called "IC-2007-pan1-map_8.jpg" in a new browser window, and tell you that the gentleman in the very tippy-top left hand corner of that particular image is my DH, Mike (who does not have a screen name). Dark brown hair, glasses, bright smile, aloha-print shirt in shades of blue and brown.

If one of y'all wants to figure out which number he is, I'll take your word for it -- as I will take Ian's word that I'm correctly numbered! :)

If I had to describe my location without the numbers, I'd say look for the lady in the back row wearing a red tank dress (she's pretty obvious in the photo). That's not me, but the top of my head is right at the crook of her left elbow. :laughing:

Stan
10-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Hi Tracy,

You gave me enough info to tag your DH, and it looks like you're ID'd right too. :)

If you read this entire thread you'll see others have had trouble getting the popups in Firefox- I don't know about other browsers. There may be a setting you'd have to change. :confused:
I did popups so I wouldn't have to put text over people's faces- would be hard to read anyway.

Stan

Thanks everyone for the info- may be a bit tough to ID the last dozen or so faces- did we have gate crashers at our party? :party:

Is anyone else having problems seeing the popups?

disneydeb
10-24-2007, 06:51 AM
Mrs.Ghirabaldi is there somewhere. Anyone find her?

MsMin
10-24-2007, 08:33 PM
I think 111 is Stephanie - screen name: mrsgaribaldi

Mrs.Ghirabaldi is there somewhere. Anyone find her?

She is # 111 mrsgaribaldi is Stephanie but I don't see her husband?? Did he get in the photo?

TheSorcererofFantasia
10-25-2007, 08:23 PM

[LIST]
??? 112 is Cher (TheSorcererofFantasia)
??? 57 is PJ (Cher's DH)

Thank you for identifying us Ian, it's been a really bad roller coaster ride since we flew home. Hopefully things are settled down and I can concentrate on trip reports and dining reports.

Stan
10-27-2007, 04:40 PM
OK folks, don't give up yet. We've only got 15 UIP's left (Unidentified INTERCOT Partyers). :D Please help !!! :)

Maybe this picture (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/IC-2007-pan1-missing.JPG) will help. #4 was previously misidentified as ElenitaB, but is someone standing behind her in the dark, wearing a blinky lanyard.

Links: my identification map (http://www.FLmemories.com/IC/IC-2007-pan1-map.html), full size photo (http://www.intercot.com/news/i10/images/ICOT-10-Illuminations.jpg).

Ian
10-27-2007, 07:42 PM
I know #62 ... I met him at the Tambu Lounge meet, but I can't remember his name.

Gary and/or John would definitely know, though.

dpamac
10-27-2007, 08:06 PM
I know #62 ... I met him at the Tambu Lounge meet, but I can't remember his name.

Gary and/or John would definitely know, though.

That's Michael aka Macaddict.

Ian
10-27-2007, 10:03 PM
That's Michael aka Macaddict.Told ya Gary would know. :secret:

Stan
10-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Excellent- 1 down 14 to go.

I suspect that #4, 45, 89, and to a lesser extent 68- will have to identify themselves. :)

Are you sure we didn't grow a few "extras" since we were obviously having such a fun party? :D

dpamac
10-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Since one of them is just a forehead, we might need to call in forensics. I think they might have been hiding on purpose.

Did we ever identify Bill Geist?

Stan
10-27-2007, 11:05 PM
Did we ever identify Bill Geist?

Sure, he's in a tan shirt, just about dead center, right behind unidentified yellow shirt #53.

we might need to call in forensics

That could work- or maybe a computerized search through driver license photos?