PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again...

luvdiznee
10-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Thinking about changing an ADR. We are set for Brown Derby, but I am thinking of Yachtsman as well. Which would you do? The only reason I went ahead and booked Brown Derby is because we are also going to Concourse and I figured I would get steak there. I'm sure someone will say there is no comparison in the steaks between Yachtsman and Concourse, so not sure if that's a reason I should hold back on Yachtsman. So which would you choose, Yachtsman or Brown Derby? Thanks :mickey:

wendy*darling
10-16-2007, 06:29 PM
I may not be much help but, personally I would choose Yachtsman. Only because I have already dined at Brown Derby twice- and thoroughly enjoyed it both times. I would be looking for a new experience, and for me that would be Yachtsman.

Also consider your plans for the rest of the evening. If you are going to be in MGM for the night- stick with Brown Derby.
If not- you can get anywhere else from the Yach/Beach Club easily.

Either way- I know you'll be in for a great meal. :thumbsup:

luvdiznee
10-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Thanks. We actually are leaning towards Yachtsman. Partly because we wanted to go here last time but had to cancel. But both are in a good location as far as where we are staying. And since Brown Derby is at MGM we can certainly get there on a future visit to that park. :mickey: