PDA

View Full Version : blizzard beach 09/25/ & shoes

offwego
10-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Everyone at this one! dinner will be at Jiko's also for everyone but mostly for my Mom's B-Day.

This is our first time for blizzard beach and we are there (and this is surprising!) with everyone.

we find a spot near a bar & smoking area which delights my stepdad...park them there and my guys run off with me to try..summit plummit!

I swear you don't have time to scream on this thing! It is so fast. Mind you I did get a wicked bruise and didn't enjoy that at all.

We did love the long raft ride and did also try one of the tobbagan style ones (very confusing line choices for many of these). The lazy river was great (wonderful theme) and moved faster then typhoon lagoons. Lots of photopass chances as well. The pool part was not as popular as the one at typhoon lagoon with my guys however. Lunch was good (at the main building) and they had a great waffle icecream which was fun.

Afterlunch we did an extra lazy river and called it quits to head back and be ready for our dinner at 7:30 (as we needed to transfer etc). We arrived with time to look around at AKL and were seated quite promptly (maybe 15 minute wait to bring us to our time). Had a lovely meal with great attention (including seeing our first waitress which was lovely)all the food was great. I had the short ribs, ds the halibut, dh the lamb, mom the steak and step dad the pork the apps and desserts were also great.

mermaidmarian
10-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Well...yeah....but what did you wear on your feet?!?!:D

disneydrmr
10-16-2007, 04:23 PM
Well...yeah....but what did you wear on your feet?!?!:D

yeah! Can't believe you forgot that detail! I'm suspecting two pair of shoes was used this day.. am I correct?

sounds like you had a nice and relaxing sort of day. Keep the reports coming!

Bethis26fan
10-18-2007, 10:07 AM
lol yep what shoes today?

offwego
10-18-2007, 11:09 AM
How could I have missed that? Well flip flops of course for the waterpark.

My Mom's dinner was a "kinda dressy" deal so this was a bronze heel (strappy sandal style) with gold and other metalic details...sorry for the confusion!

tinkerbell04
10-18-2007, 12:06 PM
How could I have missed that? Well flip flops of course for the waterpark.

My Mom's dinner was a "kinda dressy" deal so this was a bronze heel (strappy sandal style) with gold and other metalic details...sorry for the confusion!

Not that is what I was waiting for :mickey:

faline
10-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Just reading about Jiko's is making me hungry! Another wonderful day!

ElenitaB
10-20-2007, 09:19 PM
The water parks sound like so much fun... you're giving me more motivation!

Jiko also sounds great... but if I'm going to ever visit the water parks, I need to think about them and not all the lovely dinners you're describing. ;)

Happy belated birthday to your mom and happy belated anniversary to you and your DH! :party:

pdrlkr
10-21-2007, 10:29 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

pogo
10-22-2007, 07:31 AM
The water parks sound like so much fun... you're giving me more motivation!

Jiko also sounds great... but if I'm going to ever visit the water parks, I need to think about them and not all the lovely dinners you're describing. ;)

Happy belated birthday to your mom and happy belated anniversary to you and your DH! :party: :ditto:

Beach Club Babe
10-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Sounds like a fun day for everyone! :thumbsup: