PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Thursday or Sunday

Lala
10-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Hello,

I'm new here. Just wanted you guys to know I think this site is the greatest.

I need some advice...Which night do you think is best? Thursday October 18th or Sunday October 21st? :mickey:

DDuck66
10-16-2007, 02:40 PM
First of all..Welcome to the World of Intercot.
As to your question, I find that the Thursday night events are a little less crowded. Those of us who are local (myself included) tend to get to the parks on the weekends. The shows are exactly the same, so if you can, I would suggest the Thursday night party.
Have fun!!!! It is one of our favorite shows and IMHO, I think it is the best hard ticket event that Disney has.

Lala
10-16-2007, 02:46 PM
First of all..Welcome to the World of Intercot.
As to your question, I find that the Thursday night events are a little less crowded. Those of us who are local (myself included) tend to get to the parks on the weekends. The shows are exactly the same, so if you can, I would suggest the Thursday night party.
Have fun!!!! It is one of our favorite shows and IMHO, I think it is the best hard ticket event that Disney has.

Thank you for your reply! I will purchase tix for Thursday night. I really appreciate it! :D

McGoofy
10-16-2007, 03:03 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!

I second the opinion of Thursday night. You will notice that crowds at the parks tend to pick up on weekends.

Have a great time!:mpumpkin:

11 days and counting for me!!!!!:mickey:

Lala
10-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Ok, that is two votes for Thusday! I'm so exctied!! We arrive Thursday. Haven't been since Oct. 2005!

This will be first time at MNSSHP! :mickey ::joy

martinfamily5
10-16-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm a little bummed. I bought tickets for Sunday the 21st. Oh well, it will still be fun.

McGoofy
10-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I'm a little bummed. I bought tickets for Sunday the 21st. Oh well, it will still be fun.

Hey, you can't be bummed at Disney World!!:mickey: The party is not sold out (I don't think) for that night, so it won't be bad. I'm going the night of 10/31, and that did sell out, so I'm expecting it to be pretty crowded that night. It doesn't matter which day you go. The MNSSHP is AWESOME! This is my 3rd time to go, and I can't wait!!!!:mpumpkin::ghost::bat::pumpkin:

Lala
10-16-2007, 04:30 PM

I'm sure it will be great on Sunday as well! I hear its the Best party at Disney!! Have a superdeeduperdee time! :joy::smickey:

WDWfanatic742
10-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Weekdays seem to be a lot better time for the parties than weekends or school days off. We are going the 30th. Hopefully it still stays not sold out :(

AbeeNormal
10-16-2007, 05:39 PM
:welcome: to Intercot Lala.....

I hope you love it as much as I do.

We sure would love to hear all about your trip when you get back. Have a great time:thumbsup:

Lala
10-17-2007, 09:39 AM
:welcome: to Intercot Lala.....

I hope you love it as much as I do.

We sure would love to hear all about your trip when you get back. Have a great time:thumbsup:

I will let you know how it goes. We leave tomorrow am taking off from Boston at 6:30am! Plenty of time to make it to the Magic Kingdom! MNSSHP tomorrow night! Whoo Hooo!! :joy::smickey:

Lala
10-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Weekdays seem to be a lot better time for the parties than weekends or school days off. We are going the 30th. Hopefully it still stays not sold out :(

For the advice. We did decide to go tomorrow night! So excited! So far I think the only night sold out is the 31st. Have a superdeeduperdee time on the 30th!! :mickey: