PDA

View Full Version : Cabin question?

Deesdisney
10-16-2007, 01:43 PM
We might be going in Jan. and would like to know if the bunk beds are big enough and safe enough for adults? Also with 5 women going is there any comfort stations near the cabins if not how far are they?

ibrowse17
10-16-2007, 02:09 PM
Not sure about the bunk beds, but I would think they would be ok. As far as Comfort Stations go I am pretty sure that they are not found on the cabin loops, only the camping loops. I might be wrong about this, but I just do not recall seeing them any of the cabin loops. Have a great trip:thumbsup:

AuntLaura
10-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Yes, the bunks are stable enough for adults. You may want to pick the most nimble person to climb up into the top bunk. No, there are no comfort stations in the camping loops. Loop 2100 (I think) - Bobcat Bend is adjacent to a camping loop which has a comfort station. There is a vanity counter in the bedroom of the cabin with a mirror and electrical outlet where you can blow dry your hair. When we go, some people in our party shower at night, and some in the morning. That helps some.

CU Tiger
10-19-2007, 03:45 PM
I know for a fact that the bunk beds can handle an adult, because I sleep in them when we stay in the cabins :blush:. Since the bed in the bedroom is smaller than my DW and I are use to, we have one of my DDs sleep with her and I take the bunk :sleepin:. We get a better nights rest that way. As for the comfort station, they are not close to the cabins, even if you are near a camping loop. We usually have 6 people staying in the cabin (4 adults, 2 children) and we just plan on when everyone needs to be in the bathroom. Typically, we just shower in the bathroom and get ready in the other rooms. The back room does have a mirror as mentioned earlier.
I love the cabins. :thumbsup: Have a great time!!:mickey: