PDA

View Full Version : DVC Discounts

nadisnut
10-16-2007, 01:28 PM
We just traded for Old Key West through Interval International and I understand we will get the same benefits as DVC Members, what discounts are available for Magic Hopper + Dining Packages?

:confused:

disneycouple2004
10-16-2007, 01:33 PM
The only discount i am aware of in that area is the annual pass for DVC members..Dining and Magic your way tickets are the same price for DVC members as for non members...:thumbsup:

Maleficent's Dad
10-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Although you will be treated as a regular guest in the resorts, you will not get any of the "discounts" available to DVC members. The "benefits" will basically be your accomodations.

The only park ticket discount is on AP's. And for that you need a DVC member card and photo ID.

For dining discounts - there are some limited discounts on dining for DVC members, mainly for lunch at specific restaurants - you would have to show your DVC member card.

I'm not sure what the deal is for purchasing the dining plan when you trade in. DVC members can purchase the dining plan at the regular cost available to everyone.

CarolMN
10-16-2007, 02:16 PM
Exchangers may purchase the Dining Plan for the same price as DVC members.

It's the same price that CRO/WDWTC charges for the DP, but DVC members, their renters and exchangers do not have to buy tickets or stay a minimum number of nights to add the DP to their reservation.

Like CRP/WDWTC customers, DVC members must purchase the plan for every night of the stay and for every person stayng in the unit (even if some are not stying the entire time).

Renters and exchangers are not entitled to any of the DVC member discounts / perks. Most places now require the member to show the blue membership card to get the DVC discounts.