PDA

View Full Version : We Got It!!!!!

nadisnut
10-16-2007, 01:07 PM
:thumbsup:
I posted a while back that my family and another family were trying to trade for a Disney DVC Resort through Interval International. It was looking as if this was impossible to do, but we just received our confirmation for the Old Key West in May for 1 week!!! Disney World here we come!!!!!!! I understand that all our Dining Reservations and ticket purchases/Dining Package have to be made through the DVC, does anyone have any advice, are there discounts available and what is the phone number?
:confused:

Maleficent's Dad
10-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Congratulations on being able to trade in! :thumbsup:

I understand that all our Dining Reservations and ticket purchases/Dining Package have to be made through the DVC, does anyone have any advice, are there discounts available and what is the phone number?
:confused:
You won't be able to speak with DVC Member Services. They only speak to DVC members. Sorry.

I would assume that you could call WDW direct and make dining ressies there. Same would hold true for tickets.

Not sure about the dining plan... :confused:

disneycouple2004
10-16-2007, 02:05 PM
:congrats:
WELCOME HOME !!
You will understand that saying when you arrive at the resort...407-WDW-DINE for all your dining ressises..you can purchase your park tickets online here from the ticket store there is a link to it just to the left and up..any more info you can call DVC member services and the # is...1-800-800-9800 be sure to have your ressie #, member id and all the info when you call, tell them to you want to add the dining plan they should be able to help you with any questions you have even though your not a member....once again welcome home and congrats !!:D

CarolMN
10-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Congratulations on being able to trade in! :thumbsup:

You won't be able to speak with DVC Member Services. They only speak to DVC members. Sorry...(snip)......This isn't true. Exchangers do call MS - the number is on the exchange documents that II sends.

Exchangers have to call MS to pay the additional fee frequired of those who exchange in via II. They also call MS to make arrangments to add the Dining Plan to the exchange reservation (if they want it) and for Magical Express (if they want it).

I agree that exchangers can call WDW-Dine directly to make ADRs (just like any visitor to WDW no matter where they stay) and that they may purchase tickets at check in or from any legitimate ticket broker.

Congrats to the OP for getting the exchange!

Maleficent's Dad
10-16-2007, 07:47 PM
This isn't true. Exchangers do call MS - the number is on the exchange documents that II sends.
Oops. :blush: I guess I learned something new - I thought only DVC'ers could call MS. Thanks CarolMN! :mickey:

CarolMN
10-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Oops. :blush: I guess I learned something new - I thought only DVC'ers could call MS. Thanks CarolMN! :mickey:AFAIK, this is the only "exception".

MS handles all the II exchange details - from deposit to reservation support. Once members decide to trade out via II and give up their points, they have nothing to do with the actual reservation or who ends up with it. Members don't even know what resort or dates MS will deposit, so MS really has to deal with the "end user" . It's not like renting where the member is the "go between". :)