PDA

View Full Version : Concourse Steakhouse

MMouse6937
10-16-2007, 10:51 AM
I didn't get an answer to this in the accomodation's section mixed in with my Contemporary questions!

But, what is going to happen to the Concourse as well as the rest of the construction at the Contemporary? We are going to be staying there Sept of 2008 and I don't know if everything will be done or if it will still be open.

Thanks for the info! :mickey:

Jared
10-16-2007, 10:56 AM
A new table service restaurant is opening at the Contemporary this spring at the old Food and Fun Center location. At that point, Concourse Steakhouse will close permanently until a new counter service option will open in the summer.

Hope this helps!

:tasty:

MMouse6937
10-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks Jared!

It looks like from what I'm reading everything food wise should be opened by April 2008 if everything goes as planned? Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks! :mickey:

Jared
10-16-2007, 03:12 PM
That's the plan now, but nothing is ever certain. Opening dates are often pushed back. Assume the dates you're hearing are correct until someone says otherwise. I guarantee somebody on the boards will post an update when something becomes available.

#1donaldfan
10-16-2007, 10:15 PM
What a shame to see the concourse steak house close for good......I always had a good time there.......