PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century - Full from Jan 2-6 ???

GeorgiaOnMyMind
10-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Does anyone know why Pop appears to be fully booked from 01/02/08 to 01/06/08? Is there some big event going on? I thought that this week was a slow time of year.

Mickey 101
10-16-2007, 12:22 AM
This is just a guess.........but the way the holidays fall this year, kids here have off school through Thursday, January 3. I would think parents wouldn't have a problem extending their trip through the 6th and allowing their children to miss one day of school to do so. Is it possible to shift your trip one week later or earlier? You may find the parks are not nearly as busy. If your dates are set in stone, don't give up trying. Magical Journeys are excellent at keeping an eye out for your dates and resort of choice. Happy planning! :mickey:

wendy*darling
10-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Limited room availability doesn't always mean they are fully booked.
Often it means they have met the capacity for the staff they have. Right after the busy holiday season I would imagine that the seasonal staff would all be gone and others who are waiting vacation time might have time off.
It is a slow period, so they probably have a smaller number of rooms available to start with.