PDA

View Full Version : AKL room advice

azdisneymom
10-15-2007, 08:15 PM
We are staying at AKL and have reserved a standard view. I would appreciate some advice from those who have stayed in one before. Which rooms/trail would be best? Which to definitely avoid? Thank you!

ToDisney
10-20-2007, 10:19 PM
:scratch:BUMP:smickey:

BugeyedMuggy
10-21-2007, 12:17 PM
We had a pool view so this won't help but the 3 rd floor is the main floor when coming in and we found this to be very convienent to get to our room. The restaurants are on the ground floor.

TammiMcMan
10-21-2007, 01:58 PM
Giraffe Trail will put you closest to the pool, however the walkway for the bus stop passes by these rooms. Ostrich Trail is in the same location, overlooking the front of the resort, but on the opposite side. It's a few extra minutes to walk to the pool, but you don't have the walkway here. I'm pretty sure that the standard view rooms start on the 3rd floor and as Muggy mentioned, this is the main floor.

Disney Diva 71
10-22-2007, 01:53 PM
We love AKL. The family and I have stayed here twice. The first trip we were located on the 4th or 5th floor and it was a pool view. Kinda loud at night. We would probably not do that again. The next trip we were blocked for a standard and when we arrived we were upgraded to a savanah view!:party: We loved it, of course. Have fun!