PDA

View Full Version : Question about Pirate & Princess Party

mjaclyn
10-15-2007, 01:09 PM
DH and I are travelling to WDW with our DD and young nephew in January. Last year Disney had the Pirate & Princess party around the same dates we're going in 2008, so hopefully they'll have it again. My question is for anyone who has already attended, were a lot of people dressed up for the event? Was it mostly children? I know for MNSSHP adults & children get dressed up but I wasn't sure if it's the same for the P&PP.

dizneeat
10-15-2007, 01:48 PM
We went to 3 parties in August and there were LOTS of little princesses :princess: and pirates :pirate: and even quite a few adult ones as well (including my DB, DBF and family).

ibrowse17
10-15-2007, 02:36 PM
:ditto: When we went last Feb, there were lots of people of all ages dressed up. It was really fun watching all of them in costume, and some folks had really put some effort into what they wore. Have a great time, and enjoy the incredible fireworks:fworks:

kakn7294
10-15-2007, 06:49 PM
I'd say that most of the kids and about half of the adults dressed up in some way. My DD's wore full costumes and I wore a Little Mermaid tiara. DH didn't dress up at all. Either way, it's a lot of fun!

Disneypixie513
10-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I have to agree with everyone..I saw alot of people dressed up..Me and my sister dressed up(she was Aurora and i was Pirate) It was a great expirience with all the CM's addressing her as "Princess" and them joking around with me for being a pirate..I saw a few adults dressed up to..But the fireworks are the best i have ever seen in my whole life!! If you think Wishes is great, you'll be blown away at the fireworks at the P&PP :cloud9: (The parade is really nice too..When the POTC float came by with Jack every started cheering and he totally played along..It was hilarious..And seeing Tinkerbell in it was nice)