PDA

View Full Version : Young's Castle Storming Vacation Days 8-9!

TBY2225
10-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Trip report “Young’s Castle Storming Vacation Year 2!” Days 8-9

Dates: September 22nd through 30th 2007 stayed at Pop Century with Free Dining!

We booked with Nanci at Magical Journeys :mickey: and had 6 day base tickets plus one day planned off-site at Kennedy Space Center.

Cast:
Me: 33 long time Disney fan 4th trip to WDW one trip to DL
DH: 33 recent Disney fan 4th trip to WDW
DD: 5 Aurora and Ariel fan 2nd trip to WDW
DS: 22 mo Cars and Pooh fan 1st trip to WDW

Day 8
We woke around 7:30am and ate breakfast in the food court. We headed out for the hour drive to Kennedy Space Center. We got there about 10am and stayed until 5:30. We really enjoyed it since DH and I are big aerospace fans. We met in the Civil Air Patrol during high school so KSC is a really cool place for us. We headed back to the WL for our dinner ADR’s at Whispering Canyon Café. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=117644). After dinner we went back to the Pop and DD and DH went swimming while DS went to bed and I packed for our trip home! After the kids were asleep I went down to the food court/store to buy some last minute gifts and to spend the rest of our snack credits for things to eat on the way home, and as gifts. You can get almost anything edible with the credits, so I was able to get things to give as souvenirs as well. I had 15 credits left to spend!

Day 9
We woke early at 6am and DH packed the car while DD and DS watched TV. I stopped by the food court and spent our last CS credit and filled up our mugs for the last time. We headed out by 7:15am for the drive home. We stopped once again in St Augustine at the outlets and got the rest of our souvenirs. They had lots of different stuff from the week before and we highly recommend stopping there. Thanks again McGoofy! :mickey:
We stopped in GA at Wendy’s for lunch and then drove straight home. We got home at 5pm.

Goofeygal
10-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Great trip report.:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-15-2007, 01:23 PM
We loved our trip to Kennedy too...it has grown so much over the past number of years...takes a full day now!

Bethis26fan
10-15-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip. It was a lot of fun to read.

tinkerbell04
10-15-2007, 06:00 PM
Thanks for sharing, I have really enjoyed reading your reports and dining reviews.:mickey:

emerzmom
10-15-2007, 08:32 PM
Thanks for your trip reports and the dining reviews. I enjoyed reading them. I am glad your family had such a great trip.

DizNee143
10-16-2007, 01:57 PM
im glad you had a nice time at KSC..
altogether..you guys really had a nice vacation..thank you for sharing it with us..i really enjoyed reading all about it!! :mickey:

Momof2boys
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
What a great trip ! Even with the swim and nap times you still did a lot in the parks. Your kids sound too cute. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

faline
10-20-2007, 10:31 AM
It's been years and years since I've been to Kennedy Space Center! I guess I should plan a return trip. I know my husband would like it!

Thanks for your reports. I've enjoyed reading them!