PDA

View Full Version : Services offered for when transferring rooms?

Volksjager
10-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Howdy;

We are moving from a 1-bedroom to a 2-bedroom unit at SSR in December, but I am making 1 order to GardenGrocer for the whole trip. We will take delivery of everthing they day we arrive.

Are there any services offered regarding transferring rooms? Carts? Trolleys? etc?

I guess I'd rather move everything, luggage and groceries, in one shot than trying to go back and forth many times.

Cheers!

Seasonscraps
10-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Bell services are available to help you with their trolleys.

mook3y
10-15-2007, 04:58 PM
definately will have to use bell services. Remember, checkout is 11am. Your room might not be ready until 3pm, so be prepared for that aspect.

Bell services will hold your items until your room is ready.

tinkerbell04
10-15-2007, 06:22 PM
Bell Services will help you, but I would suggest, requesting that your 2 bedroom be a lock off unit and when you get there, ask the desk if your 1 bedroom to 2 bedroom move could just be a matter of unlocking the attached studio then you wouldn't really have to move at all, just enjoy the new space. I know that they were able to do this for us in Vero Beach when my parents arrived.Good Luck! :mickey:

Tinkermom
10-16-2007, 08:20 PM
We did the same one year, except we booked a studio and then were to move to a one bedroom. When we checked in we were told we had been upgraded (no extra points charge) to a one bedroom for the entire trip! :joy: You just never know when a little Disney Magic will come your way.:mickey:

Volksjager
10-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Thanks all, I am relieved that we are covered either way!