PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone Woot?

mjaclyn
10-15-2007, 10:06 AM
Has anyone here every gone to a site called Woot? They sell one item per day and the price is usually pretty good. They just recently launched a new site that only sells T-shirts - one shirt per day for $10.00, including shipping. Anyway - if any of you like to design, they have a contest each week for designing t-shirts. There is a theme, and the person who gets the most votes for their design wins $500 and gets their shirt sold on the site. Has anyone done that? I just entered a design and it was a lot of fun! Here is my design (http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=3709). Does anyone else have one up? I was just curious to see if any other intercotees like to design.

aprilisis
10-15-2007, 05:36 PM
I Woot! I love that site. I have bought a few items from them. I didn't know about the t-shirts, though. I am going to check it out now. Thanks for the info!

youngOx96
10-19-2007, 10:53 AM
I LOVE Woot!:thumbsup:

I have a morning routine once I get to work. I know its very Office Space-ish, but I still have to do it. Anyway, Woot is the very FIRST site that I have to view every day. I have ordered a few things, and they always have great prices. I hope to one day get one of their famed BOCs for $1.

I love your T-shirt design. I've never taken the time to design a shirt, but I think I'm going to have to take the plunge. Good luck with the Derby.

Woot on, wooter!

martinfamily5
10-19-2007, 01:36 PM
I love Woot. I am like the previous poster, I have a routine when I get to work, and woot is one of the first sites that I check. I did not know about the t-shirt thing, but am very excited about it. My DD17 loves to do stuff like that.

I am sorry, but I couldn't see your picture due to restriction on my work computer. I work at a school. I am sure that it is wonderful and good luck.

prprincess
10-19-2007, 02:24 PM
For some reason I couldn't see your design on the page???

But thanks for the tip. Sounds really cool. Yet another site for me to get addicted to!

Tink1
10-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Wooter Here!

I just bought another Roomba. I got one in the spring nad love it. So, got one for my mom for Christmas. I love my Roomba (named him Bubba)

I have gotten some really great stuff there for good prices.

Nanc

DisneyDudet
10-25-2007, 11:32 AM
All I say, is this got me ADDICTED! I close my eyes, and something better comes along and its sold out!!!

Although, I got a iPod video player on Woot Sellout today, so that makes me a little happier!

But I want a Zune!

bear_necessity
10-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Woot flat out rocks! Especially on days like today when there is a WOOT OFF!! Oh Frabjous Day! Callooh! Callay!

Check it out, but don't get addicted. It can get expensive!:thumbsup: