PDA

View Full Version : Zebra Domes

goofysbabe
10-15-2007, 08:55 AM
I keep reading about Zebra Domes at Boma's what are they and is it something you can only get if you have a meal there or can it be purchased separtely and carried out?

JuicyMoose17
10-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Zebra domes are domes, obviously, of mousse with chcolate drizzle on them. There base is some sort of cake. There realllly good.

They have them at La Mara, Animal Kingdom Lodge's food court. They come in a plastic throwaway container.

luvdiznee
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
I always thought of them as having a custard like center texture...but bottom line they are very good! :mickey:

SurferStitch
10-15-2007, 01:15 PM
They sound great. We'll have to hit the food court to pick some up in December since we don't have any dinner ADR's there.

amorillo
10-15-2007, 05:54 PM
We ate at Boma on our last trip.... I figured my DS (12) would have forgotten about them... well, he asked me yesterday if we're having zebra domes this coming year! he's a little upset with me now that he knows we're not eating there! But maybe we can make a stop at AKL food court!

They are amazing! :thumbsup:

Rekced
10-15-2007, 11:24 PM
The closest thing I could come up with is that they tasted similar to a rum ball, but a softer gooier texture.

Jared
10-16-2007, 10:52 AM
I keep reading about Zebra Domes at Boma's what are they and is it something you can only get if you have a meal there or can it be purchased separtely and carried out?
Zebra Domes are available at Mara for takeout. Check the refrigerator section. At Boma, you can have as many as you want.

For most people, that's a lot!

:tasty:

DisneyDudet
10-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Zebra Domes are available at Mara for takeout. Check the refrigerator section. At Boma, you can have as many as you want.

For most people, that's a lot!

:tasty:

We ate at the Mara this trip, since we aren't impressed with the CS at AK anymore (Tusker House is/was our FAV out of any at Disney). We got the Zebra domes in addition to our other food, and it was too much food! You get 6, and they are very rich. We will be back there to get more, especially if the CS options don't get better at AK.

Sincerely,
Morgan

(That was for you Jared!)