PDA

View Full Version : Customized Disney Shirts

teambricker04
10-14-2007, 05:30 PM
I recieved our customized Disney shirts from Disneyshopping.com earlier this week. I LOVE THEM!!!! They turned out super great. My DH got Mr. Incredible, I got Tink, my oldest DS got MM Clubhouse and Big Pete, and the baby DS got a Tigger onsie and an Animal onsie. They are printed on and are very nice.

You can pick from a list of phrases, names, and numbers. We did numbers. 01 for DH, 02 for me, 03 for DS#1, and 04 for DS#2.

The choices for the characters are GREAT!!! I saw another thread that people were sad they couldn't get Emperors New Groove shirts. Well, you can make your own ENG or Home on the Range or Treasure Planet. There is lots to choose from.

Keep your eyes out for Team Bricker... We'll be there in THREE weeks all donning our new shirts!!! None of us can wait.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-14-2007, 06:37 PM
We did shirts on our last trip, and also thought that they were just perfect!

I'm so glad you like yours...have a great trip! :mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-14-2007, 09:50 PM
That sounds like a cool idea. Maybe it will get you recognition and you'll be chosen for something special like parade marshalls.

teambricker04
10-14-2007, 09:53 PM
That sounds like a cool idea. Maybe it will get you recognition and you'll be chosen for something special like parade marshalls.

Oooh. I didn't think of that! My dream is to be the family that opens MK... Is that corny?

I was just hoping for a cute family photo op!