PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium Tour

meldan98
10-14-2007, 01:18 PM
What time can we get off the ship and head over to the aquarium. We just found out that the vow renewal for my parents is the day we go to Nassau. I know the excursion is listed from 11-4, and all we really want to do is go to the aquarium. I think if we just take a taxi and then go, it is cheaper, but I'm worried about time too. I'm all for just staying on the ship, but my mom thinks we can try and fit it in.

RobWreck
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
You can probably cab it over yourself, walk the tour by yourself and be back to the ship in less than 2 hours. We went to see 'The Dig' on our own and while it was pretty cool, I'm glad that we didn't count on that being our 'big excursion' for the day in Nassau.
Rob

PS: Of course, having just visited Sea World 4 days beforehand and 'The Living Seas' 3 days earlier kinda took the 'wow' out of seeing fish. ;)

meldan98
10-15-2007, 05:37 PM
That's what I was thinking as well. I don't see the big deal about going to see the aquarium anyway. I've done it once and we live close to Monterey anyway, which I think is much better than the Atlantis, I wouldn't mind just staying on the ship. There's no way were are going to do any of the other excursions. Been there, done that, never again. Hopefully, I can talk my mom into just having a nice relaxing day on the ship.

TammiMcMan
10-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Hopefully, I can talk my mom into just having a nice relaxing day on the ship.Maybe you can convince her to spend some time in the Spa's rainforest room, or surprise her with a pre-vow renewal makeover (ie manicure, pedicure, updo).