PDA

View Full Version : Must Do's

PrincessASquared
10-13-2007, 04:49 PM
My DW and I were discussing our upcoming trip to WDW and she asked me an interesting question.:confused:
If I only had one day to spend at WDW, what would be on my "must do" list?
For me, that is a very difficult question. I can't seem to fit everthing I "must do" in one day. Does anyone else have this problem?
What would be on your "must do" lists?
Thanks.

jpH/keD
10-13-2007, 05:44 PM
We went in '05 and only had 4 days total! We spent one whole day at MK and split the others into half day increments. This was horrible. I will never do that again!! Pick one park and do it right! Leave time mid day for a nap or at least a nice long sit somewhere for a show or something! My favs are its a small world, space mtn, mickeys philharmagic and eating! Dole whips, funnel cake and stuffed pretzels! :thumbsup: Have a great trip!

Disney Diva 71
10-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Oh Lord where do I begin. If I only had one day and park hopper I guess I would definitely hit MK first! Straight to Fantasyland- Peter Pan and Philharmagic. HM, Pirates lunch at Liberty Tree. Buzz Lightyear would be last thing before heading over to EPCOT. Monorail over of course. Spaceship earth first next would be Soarin followed by Mission Space. As evening approaches I would stroll around the world showcase and eat at Teppan Edo. Find a good spot for Illumination and call it a magical day:cloud9:Hollywood Studios and AK I would save for a longer trip even though I love TOT!

Exo
10-13-2007, 06:50 PM
Spend the day traveling around the world at EPCOT. :thumbsup:

wedway76
10-13-2007, 07:43 PM
If I had just one day in WDW I would go to the MK and do everytying I could.

I would leave the Tiki Room, WDW Railroad, Liberty Square Riverboat, Hall of Presidents, SFR Tree House, Tom Sawyer Island, Dumbo and Philharmagic to do only if I had time.

#1donaldfan
10-13-2007, 07:57 PM
MK, and must do.....HM, SM, SPLM twice, BTM, Mickey PM, Peter Pan, eat at Tony's, catch a parade, and fill the rest in with what we can.....trying to think of what we'd do on one day is very hard to do, I know we would leave feeling cheated......I'd much rather do at least a week....

tinksmom02
10-13-2007, 09:30 PM
Let's see...if I had one day by myself, I'd be at Epcot from open to close.

Course, the chances of being by myself are slim, so we'd probably spend the one day at Magic Kingdom. We'd ride all the usual suspects--mountains, POTC, Buzz, iasw, etc. Stops for Pineapple floats, MIckey ice cream bars, and yummies at Main St. Bakery. For one day, I would probably forgo real food and just eat junk all day LOL

LudwigVonDrake
10-14-2007, 10:38 AM
If I had only one day to spend at WDW, I would spend it at MK and do as much as I could within that day! :smickey:

Mendelson
10-14-2007, 03:08 PM
Yikes...kinda like asking which child I'd give up if I could only afford to keep one.

It would be a mad dash, dictated by early opening, of course. Let's say AK opened early - we'd start there and do Everest, primarily because we haven't been on it yet. It would be the only thing we'd do there, but I just feel like we'd have to do it, as we haven't ridden it yet.

Then we'd leave AK like a cheating spouse and go to MK first for Space and Buzz, then counterclockwise (cough, cough, no thanks Speedway...wouldn't ride you if you were the only ride open...sorry Philharmagic, not today....Pooh, uh, no) to Peter Pan and IASW. Then keep going around to HM and then POTC and Splash (sorry BTMR!). By now we're a bit past midday, right?

Over to Epcot. Haven't done Soarin' yet so ideally, assuming FPs are available for a few hours out, we get an FP for Soarin' and then head to Akershaus where we always eat. (I realize that's putting in too much walking for a limited-time day, but so be it). Then we'll head around clockwise to just breeze through each country, taking time to check out the Chinese Acrobats and Japanese drummers before riding Soarin.

Then we're on to the Studios. It's early evening now and we go straight to ToT and RnR. We do both of those as many times as possible before going to the ampitheater for Fantasmic. (And if this is after TSM is open we would go there before heading to ToT and RnR).

Think that should do it!

teambricker04
10-14-2007, 04:54 PM
If I only had one day at the park, I think my family would go to MK. We would ride most of the rides, but skip some like the Indy 500 and Splash MT and Hall of Presidents and the carosuel and Aladin and Jungle cruise and the swiss family tree house. We could manage most of the rest. We would have lunch at Cosmic Rays and eat a dole whip after the tiki room.

LovinWDW
10-14-2007, 09:36 PM
I would have to do the MK and with the help of fastpass try to get on everything. Must dos would be Splash, Phil, Pirates, Space, Buzz and the parade and fireworks:thumbsup:

disneymom2000
10-14-2007, 10:25 PM
My only day would be as follows:

Head to Epcot and ride Soarin and then go over and ride Test Track. I would then take the monorail over to Magic Kingdom. Once there I would ride POTC and Splash Mountain. I would catch lunch at the Crystal Palace. Then I would let my lunch settle while watching the Hall of Presidents show and then head over to Haunted Mansion. I would take in Mickey's Philharmagic, Buzz Lightyear, Carousel of Progress and finally Space Mountain. I would settle down to watch Wishes and then stop in a couple of shops before heading out. I would be one tired puppy at this point but oh so happy.

dtootsie42
10-14-2007, 10:37 PM
This is a hard one---I asked my family and got all sorts of answers. I personally would go to Epcot and travel around the world. My youngest daughter would run herself ragged doing a ride or two at each park (ha). She actually has it worked down to a science starting with the Magic Kingdom, then going to MGM and doing ToT, then dashing to Epcot. Justing thinking aobut it makes me tired. My oldest daughter would ride Pirates and then the HM, ending with Peter pan and then dash to Epcot to eat and shop.

Figgyluv03
10-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Wow, this is hard. HM, Tot, Space Mountain, RnR, and of course Muppets & JiYI