PDA

View Full Version : I keep reading....

nicole48040
10-13-2007, 02:17 PM
I keep seeing reviews that say the characters love the retractable sharpies....won't they stain their gloves,etc.??? :confused:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-13-2007, 11:01 PM
We never had an issue with it. We handed them to the characters carefully and the ones that could just clicked them open on their own since we handed them to them closed.

A lot of the CM's carry sharpies too. We asked a CM last year if they had anything for my son to give Sorcerer Mickey to sign his Mickey baseball. The CM pulled out a bunch of Sharpies in a rainbow of colors for DS to choose from.

Mickey pointed to my DD's sharpie when she handed it to him at Character Connection in Epcot and he gave us a thumbs up.

nicole48040
10-14-2007, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the info, I will definately purchase a couple :thumbsup:

kitty17794
10-27-2007, 09:31 AM
Sharpies are God's gift to Disney Characters. ;) Just please don't bring them the small travel-sized ones that are the size of your pinky.

joanna71985
10-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Yes, sharpies are not an issue. Attendants carry them. However (like a previous poster said), please don't bring the tiny sharpies. It is really hard for the characters to use (except for the princesses and others).

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Except the green ones. My roommate explained that the pigmentation in the green ones doesn't come out when they wash them.

jpH/keD
10-29-2007, 05:38 PM
Dont Sharpies bleed thru to the back side of the pages???? :confused::confused::confused: I am a scrapbooker and I dont want my pages to bleed.

mickey&missy
11-06-2007, 09:13 PM
This is why I love Intercot! I never would have thought of retractable Sharpies! I'm definitely going to get a few for next trip!

Thanks!!

DDuck66
11-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Dont Sharpies bleed thru to the back side of the pages???? :confused::confused::confused: I am a scrapbooker and I dont want my pages to bleed.

If you are using one of the nicer books, the pages are thick enough not to bleed through. If you have one of the small notebook style autograph books, make sure to skip a page between each signature.
We like to use the books that allow for a picture as well as autograph. That way we can turn them into a small scrapbook as well.

poohbearlover15
02-01-2008, 09:28 AM
Retractable Sharpies are great because the charcters can use one hand to use them instead of pulling off the cap which is more likely to stain there gloves!