PDA

View Full Version : The 4 of us...Which rides?

diznedreamin
10-13-2007, 11:40 AM
My family will be heading down to Disney in just 48 days!!!:joy:
We've been before, but it was just 3 of us going on rides, normally DS would just sit in between myself and DH. This year, however, our DD (who will be 20 months at time of travel) will be going on her first (of many!;) trips to The World!

My question is what rides will we be able to all sit together and what rides will we have to sit separately? And does she have to sit on the seat or will I or DH be able to hold her? It's been a while since our last trip, and for the life of me, I'm having trouble remembering some of the ride vehicles.

TIA for all your advice! :thumbsup:

disneymom15
10-13-2007, 12:35 PM
I know of It's a small world and Pirates

DisFan01
10-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Rides you can sit together (even if it's too scary, I listed it anyways):

MAGIC KINGDOM:
-- It's a Small World
-- Pirates of the Caribbean
-- Dumbo
-- Magic Carpets
-- Enchanted Tiki Room
-- Mickey's PhilharMagic
-- Stitch's Great Escape!
-- Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
-- TTA (Tomorrowland)

EPCOT:
-- Spaceship Earth (might be closed)
-- Universe of Energy
-- Mission: SPACE
-- Test Track
-- Imagination w/ Figment
-- El Rio del Tempio (Mexico)
-- American Adventure
-- Soarin' (height requirements...)

DISNEY STUDIOS:
-- Great Movie Ride
-- Playhouse Disney Live on Stage!
-- Backlot Tour
-- One Man's Dream
-- Beauty and the Beast
-- Tower of Terror (ha ha...)
-- Fantasmic!
-- Muppet Vision 4D
-- Lights, Motors, Action!

ANIMAL KINGDOM:
-- Kilimanjaro Safaris
-- Kali River Rapids
-- Festival of the Lion King
-- Nemo the Musical
-- Dinosaur!

These are the rides/shows that can sit four to a vehicle. I really hope this helps. Have fun when you go! :thumbsup:

Meteora
10-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Test Track is three people to a row, but it's probably a moot point anyway.

Also, depending on how much room your family takes up, you might want to use two Dumbos. You don't want the person on the end to feel like they're falling out the entire time--not the best way to experience Dumbo. ;) I'll also add the in Pooh, you can do two people on each of the two benches in the honeypot.

kim1st
10-14-2007, 07:59 AM
Teacups - this was our favorite ride because all of us were able to really sit and enjoy it together.
We rode it every chance we got. (No line during the parade - yeah!)

For most of the other rides we split up (our DDs were 4 (almost 5) and 2 1/2. The little one would go on pretty much anything as long as she could bury her face in my shoulder. No crying or screaming, just hiding ;)

Dumbo was her favorite - she kept telling me to go "higher, higher"...and I'm not fond of heights.