PDA

View Full Version : Thank You for the Advice

llamaface
10-12-2007, 04:16 PM
I wanted to thank everyone for their advice....My DH, DD9, DD11, DS7 and myself dined at OHana's for dinner on 9/29. I had inadvertently made 2 ADR's for dinner - 7 PM and 8:15PM. I had asked everyone on the boards which ones I should keep in order to see the fireworks that night. The concensus was that I keep the 7 so we could go to the beach afterwards to watch since there was no guarantee that we would be able to see from our table. So I cancelled the 8:15, we arrived at 7 and got seated 2 tables away from the window with a direct view to the castle :confused:. I was so excited, yet worried that we would be rushed out of there before the fireworks started. Fortunately, with all the courses and all the food, we were still seated at the time the fireworks started and we got to watch from our table :thumbsup:. It was truly a magical experience!

January-2007
10-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Glad you had a good time!

DisneyTwirler13!
10-12-2007, 07:26 PM
u were so lucky!
me and my family and friends all love ohanas!
we were staying @ pop century, even though we live only 22.1 miles away from WDW, for a baton competition at WWoS called TwirlMania!, and for dinner one night, we all ate out at ohanas, and had a fabulous time! we all joined a little hawaiian conga dance line and got leas but we weren't lucky like u to be seated by the window, and we missed some of the fireworks, but we caught the end part when we left to go back to PC
again, u were so lucky!

emerzmom
10-12-2007, 07:29 PM
I am happy for you that your family got to experience O'hanas and the fireworks. I cry every time when the fireworks start. The view is beautiful with the fireworks reflecting off of the water. I will be celebrating my birthday on our upcoming trip Thanksgiving week. We have ADR's at O'hanas for 7:45 on my b-day. I can't wait!