PDA

View Full Version : Dec 6-11

Imagineer1981
10-12-2007, 12:26 PM
I will be there during this time, does anyone know how crowded it is and what the weather is like?

disneydrmr
10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
That's about the time frame I went last year. It really wasn't too crowded. Lines were manageable. Weather wise though it's hard to say.. we had days were it was quite warm, then there was ONE day when we were actually FREEZING!!! So pack for all weather and be prepared. Hope you have a great trip!

Imagineer1981
10-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Thanks!, I remember it getting cooler around that time but couldn't remember. I know in Jan/Feb we were wearing sweatshirts and sometimes coats!

sillyolbear
10-12-2007, 04:02 PM
We're going back 12/9-12. It is a great time to go. Crowds are not too bad, larger than they used to be but very manageable.

As the other poster said, weather wise be ready for just about anything. We try to do the layer thing and have been fine over four trips in early December.

Gator
10-13-2007, 03:17 PM
It seemed like the crowds were larger than in Jan/Feb, but the lines for the rides were much shorter. As for weather, it was never warm. Highs in the 60s with some days in the 50s with heavy winds. I suggest t-shirts and pants, and bring along a sweater. Although it's more fun to buy a Disney sweater once your there.

Also, they play Christmas music the whole time instead of Disney music. It's nice, but I missed the "Disney" experience of their great music.

WDWfanatic742
10-13-2007, 03:53 PM
The time period seems to be getting crowded and crowded every year. There really isn't a time anymore that isn't somewhat crowded besides maybe the middle of January.