PDA

View Full Version : Deleted Thread?

FatherForce
10-12-2007, 11:59 AM
Just a quick ?

If you posted on a thread and the thread gets deleted. do you receive notification?

Earlier int he week I posted on a poll thread for most interesting WS Country in the Theme Park Forum, and the next day the thread was gone and did not show up in searches.

Its not really a big deal, I am just curious..

SBETigg
10-12-2007, 12:38 PM
I don't think you're notified. A moderator will come along with the right answer.

I do know that if there are threads of similar topics running simultaneously, the threads get merged and you don't get notified individually. If you look on the tool bar and click your USER CP space, it should list the threads you have responded to lately. If you see an unfamiliar but similar thread listed there, that may be what happened. Or you may find the original thread there. It's often easier than using the search feature, which can bring up all kinds of results to wade through.

FatherForce
10-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks, I did try that, and my User CP didn't have it listed either, which led me to believe it had been deleted.

Figment!
10-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Looking through the Theme Parks forum, it doesn't appear anything has been deleted over the past few days.

Do you know the date you posted the thread?

FatherForce
10-12-2007, 03:56 PM
I think it was Tuesday.
( Getting ready for or trip next Tuesday and all the work I have to do in the office has fried my brain)

Like I said, it isn't a big deal, just kind of weird.

It was a poll, and I posted the Morroco was my
"most interesting country" because it is a Muslim nation and a very foreign culture...etc etc.

I thought maybe some serious flame came about Islam or something and it got pulled.

I'm not that invested in the discussion to be honest...