PDA

View Full Version : purchasing photopass at park

Suz36
10-11-2007, 03:51 PM
We will be at WDW 12/2-12/8. I would like to order photopass Christmas photocards with a family photo taken at Disney, but I'm afraid if I wait to order when we get home, I'll never get them in time to mail them out. Can I order them from the parks, and if so, where? Thanks for the help!!

cfoshe
10-11-2007, 10:39 PM
I know in MK that you can pick up your photopass cd's of your pics at townhall. I do not know if you can get the postcards there already done or not. I know that you will get your pics on a cd there.

tyandskyesmom
10-12-2007, 10:35 AM
You did not say exactly when you were going and I have not ordered Christmas cards but when they first started the PhotoPass thing we did order pictures and they were there in no time! I don't know if cards woudl take longer (although the way they do them I would not think so) but I think we had our pictures in three days!

81 MORE DAYS!!!

HndrdPrcnt
10-12-2007, 10:49 AM
I personally would suggest going and taking full advantage of every photopass photographer the entire trip. In fact, you could even go to the same location multiple days. This way you have plenty of pics to choose from. Buy the CD, which you get before you leave and then take it to Costco or Walmart and order the Christmas postcards. If you come home on 12/8, you should still have time to order the cards and get them by say the 15th which should be enough time to send them out.

Have fun!! WE LOVE Christmas time in the Disney parks!! So much fun!! :santa3:

tyandskyesmom
10-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm sorry, I missed that you put dates in your post...

Yes, what HndrdPrcnt said sounds like a great do-able option!

kim1st
10-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Instead of taking the CD to WalMart or somewhere...

We used our photopass CD and uploaded our CD onto the same website we use for processing all of our digital photos. They had tons of options for cards that were actually less expensive than the "official" ones, plus we were able to mix some of our photos with the photopass photos.

We were able to have ours "delivered" to our local CVS and picked them up a couple of days later. I think all of the on-line photo printing sites offer that option now.