PDA

View Full Version : CS breakfast options @ EPCOT

princessM0m
10-11-2007, 01:04 PM
What CS breakfast options are there at FutureWorld? I remember eating bfast at Sunshine Seasons last December while waiting for my FP time to come around, but now I can't find any menus. Does anyone know if they are open for bfast? If not, where else can we go?

tinkerbell04
10-11-2007, 01:11 PM
I know the Elecrtic Umbrella had breakfast. I remember my mother in law taking my kids for breakfast while the rest of us took a spin of Mission:Space. It ws in the summer, so I don't know if it was seasonal or if it is a regular thing, but the kids loved the french toast sticks and my MIL had a breakfast sandwich that looked good.:mickey:

BethieTink
10-11-2007, 01:35 PM
I just had breakfast at Sunshine Seasons two days ago. They have a breakfast platter with eggs, bacon, potatoes, etc., a bacon, egg and cheese croissant, pastries and some other things. Hope that helps.

LovinWDW
10-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Wait until World Showcase opens and hit the pastry shop in France. :thumbsup: Why not? Your on vacation.

13 more days:)

Marilyn Michetti
10-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Is Fountainview still open? I know, it's not breakfast for most people, but a pastry and a good cup of coffee works for me. (Only in Epcot).:)

kim1st
10-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Wait until World Showcase opens and hit the pastry shop in France. :thumbsup: Why not? Your on vacation.

13 more days:)

Coincidentally - I had a question about this. Isn't the gateway that you can walk to from BC, YC & BWI into the World Showcase? Can you go in when the park opens, or do you have to wait until World Showcase opens?

And the related question...with all that potential foot traffic, does the boulangerie in France really not open that early?????

BethieTink
10-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Coincidentally - I had a question about this. Isn't the gateway that you can walk to from BC, YC & BWI into the World Showcase? Can you go in when the park opens, or do you have to wait until World Showcase opens?

And the related question...with all that potential foot traffic, does the boulangerie in France really not open that early?????

The bridge from the International Gateway entrance to France is roped off. There are CMs there that prevent you from going over. Everyone is herded down past the UK and Canada.