PDA

View Full Version : Epcot Charcters

Hayden's Dad
10-11-2007, 10:29 AM
Could some of my fellow character fanatics :mickey: give me an idea of what characters appear at Epcot and where. I know about the Charcter Connection, and Figment in Future World, are there any others? And what characters have you seen in the countries. Thanks

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Donald, Jose Carioca and Panchito in Mexico,
Princess Dining in Norway
Snow White and Dopey in Germany
Mulan and Mushu in China
Pinocchio in Italy
Aladdin, Jasmine and Genie in Morocco
Belle, Beast, Marie, Aurora in France
Mary Poppins, Pooh gang, Alice and Hatter in UK

Or at least, I think those are all of them. Sometimes, there might be others if there is a special event like Flower and Garden.

Someone is free to add since I am uncertain if those are all of them

MickeyandTink
10-11-2007, 11:50 AM
There is also the character meet at Innoventions for Disney Visa card holders. My understanding is that the characters can vary, but it was Mickey, Minnie and Goofy while we were there.

As for WS, we saw Belle and Aurora in France, Mulan in China, and Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, Alice and Snow White while having dinner at Akershus in Norway. We were also told you could find Jasmine in Morrocco, but we never saw her.

We never saw Figment. Wish we had.

Jenemmy
10-11-2007, 12:10 PM
We ran into a menacing Jafar in Morocco. Literally turned the corner and he was all I saw <Spooky>. Also, while at the toy store in the UK, we found Pooh, Eeyore, Mary Poppins, Alice and one of the cute little penguin guys from Mary Poppins.:pooh::eeyore::penguin:

mermaidmarian
10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
We never saw Figment. Wish we had.

This past August we saw Figment. He had his own meet and greet area - it is up near the exit for HISTA. I don't think anyone realized he was there though - it was a total walk up and there was no one ahead or behind us.

Maleficent's Dad
10-11-2007, 12:34 PM
Some others we've seen that have not been mentioned:
In Canada: Brother Bear characters (Koda & Kanai)
France: Captain Phoebus (Hunchback movie character)
Italy: Stromboli, Gideon, Fowlfellow
International Gateway: Various characters, but most often Chip & Dale

like2workout
10-11-2007, 02:55 PM
when did you see phoebus at epcot? was it recently? i'd love to get a pic with him.

Hayden's Dad
10-11-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks guys, I am going to have to make a spread sheet to keep track of this. All of you have been so helpful.:D:D:D

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Wow, I can't believe I completely forgot Koda and Kenai....and I've gotten them recently too.

As for Phoebus and Stromboli, Honest John, and Gideon...I've never seen them there. Maybe a special?

joanna71985
10-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Mexico- Panchito, Donald, and Jose
China- Mulan and Mushu
Germany- Snow White and Dopey
Morocco- Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie
France- Belle, Beast, Aurora, and Marie
UK- Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Mary Poppins, Alice
Canada- Kenai and Koda

jkj1224
10-11-2007, 10:06 PM
the last several times I've been over to Epcot there have been unscheduled meets with quite a few characters in between American Adventure and Italy...launchpad, pluto, goofy, penguin, gideon, sheriff of nottingham, donald, rafiki....bunch of others I can't remmeber. Great bonus if you happen to stroll by at the right time.

Stormer
10-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Be sure to go to the toy store in the back of England. All the way in the back corner they have the Pooh characters and you can often get Pooh, Tigger, and Eeyore together. It makes for a great photo! The Disney Visa Photo Meet and Greet is really cute too.

joanna71985
10-12-2007, 10:18 PM
the last several times I've been over to Epcot there have been unscheduled meets with quite a few characters in between American Adventure and Italy...launchpad, pluto, goofy, penguin, gideon, sheriff of nottingham, donald, rafiki....bunch of others I can't remmeber. Great bonus if you happen to stroll by at the right time.

It's unscheduled for a reason.

Tick-Tock
10-15-2007, 07:08 PM
Last weekend, we saw Snow White in Germany both on Friday and on Sunday. Characters from "My Brother Bear" (I presume) out a couple of times in Canada on Friday. Jasmine in Morocco (in Morocco, check out the back of the pavilion too, as Aladdin's sometimes back there by Marrakesh).

On an earlier trip, I saw a whole bunch of furry characters lined up on a walkway between Imagination and the Land (including characters from the Jungle Book). Also Donald near Mexico, Sleeping Beauty, Belle & the Beast in France (check the side garden right across from the boat landing), Mulan in China, Jafar in Morocco.

joanna71985
10-15-2007, 08:18 PM
The bears are Kenai and Koda from Brother Bear.

Hayden's Dad
10-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Jafar would be cool to see and meet :thumbsup: