PDA

View Full Version : Winnie the Pooh

kbean
10-11-2007, 10:22 AM
I saw in another thread about this ride always not running right. I too have experienced this. It is either closed everytime I go, or the ride has a insanely long line. Three times this year I went, I never got to ride it. I'm 29 and I now it's a kids ride, and I really don't care for Pooh. But it's Disney and I really want to ride it. Is it worth it?

gtpooh
10-11-2007, 10:27 AM
We are in our mid-30s, and we are big fans of the Pooh ride! Perhaps it's because we love Pooh in general, but we think it's great fun. I'd recommend Fastpass for this ride if the waits have been problematic for you, or go first thing in the morning! On our upcoming trip, we are excited to take DS who will be 15 months -- I know he'll love it! :mickey::mickey:

kbean
10-11-2007, 10:30 AM
I didn't see a fast pass for it. I guess I better look better.

tiaramom
10-11-2007, 12:44 PM
I Can Tell You This Much..
They Reburbed It Last Year- Its Not All That Diffrent( But Still Real Sweet).
Its Classic Disney- And We Enjoy It Very Much. We Love Bounching With Tigger.
Lines Are Long All Over The Park- We Always Luck Out With A Short Wait With This One Though... Its All In The Timing And A Little Luck!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-11-2007, 02:11 PM
You have to try this ride once...it is actually one of my favourites.

It is really cute, you'll enjoy it...some of the effects (like bouncing with Tigger) are just neat!

diznee_buzz
10-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes, it's a must-do. We hit it early in the morning. And yes, fastpass is available for this ride.

Last trip we got stuck on it, though. We sat in our honeypot in the rainstorm section for about 15 minutes. We have a picture of me with my feet up, talking on my cell phone with the lights on. Gotta say it ruined a little bit of the magic of this ride, though. It's hard sitting anywhere for 15 straight minutes with a little one, but this was especially hard because he wanted to get out of the honeypot and touch everything!!

kbean
10-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys. I'll be back in november and will make it the first thing. It's hard for my to hit fantasyland first because I have no children. So when I do get there, its mid-day and packed.

LovinWDW
10-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Be sure to look for the hidden mickey in the garden as soon as you enter the ride. My 5 year old DD showed it to me :blush:.

14 more days! :)

goofysbabe
10-12-2007, 08:29 AM
We really like the Pooh ride - he's one of my kids favorites. I love the ride because of the colors it's so bright, vibrant and beautiful. :thumbsup:

Dyanna
10-15-2007, 01:34 PM
Just went on this ride last Thursday. There was no ac running in the 1st part of the ride. It was verrrry hot in there. By the end of the ride we were fine.