PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Pixie Magic :)

Mnchknbrat1982
10-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Well I must have gotten some of disney's pixie dust and magic!

We had a picture taken at the image works lab in Epcot on 9/26. The CM took down my name and the picture package and the number. And said for us to return later to pick it up. Well before illuminations was to begin Alan went to the image works to pick it up. When he got there they were closing so they sent him to the kodak station. The people at the kodak station said that he needed to go to the front of the park to package pickup. Once there he found out that they did not print our picture. So the CM there gave him a phone number for me to call. Well I didn't have the chance to call until after we had been home a few days. So last wednesday I called and asked to speak to someone in image works. I explain the situation to the CM and she says that she will get the picture printed and mailed out to me.

As it seems the lady at image works we originally dealt with was supposed to have charged us and didn't. And because she didn't that it why it was not printed is what I was told.

Well I get home today and find a package from Disney. Well it is the picture. Not only did they include what I had asked for but an extra one. And to top it off they did not charge me for it! I looked on the receipt they included and it said no charge. And then I also checked my credit card and it had no charge.

Just had to share my little disney magic!

merlinmagic4
10-11-2007, 06:36 AM
Thanks for sharing! It's such a breath of fresh air to read about people's good experiences :cloud9:

illini
10-11-2007, 08:45 AM
That's wonderful! Isn't it great to get such a welcome surprise?

Momof2boys
10-11-2007, 11:54 AM
Love when Disney magic follows you home :mickey:

goofysbabe
10-11-2007, 01:47 PM
We had a picture done there one trip (actually we do every trip - I'd rather pay for a good picture than a toy that will break) and I had it sent to the resort where we were staying for pick up. Well when we got the picture there were spots on it and just not of good quailty. I spoke with the CM at the resort where I was staying and they made a phone call and the picture was to be reprinted. Only catch we were leaving the next day........so I had to leave my info. for the picture to be mailed. When it arrived at home (not much later than we did) they had sent me 2 copies of the picture - I'd only paid for one. I believe that Disney really does want us to be happy, and appreciate our business.:mickey:

January-2007
10-11-2007, 02:29 PM
Glad everything worked out in the end, thanks for sharing!

Mnchknbrat1982
10-11-2007, 02:52 PM
yeah we ended up with 2 copies also!