PDA

View Full Version : John Wayne Airport to DLR

disney1026
10-10-2007, 02:21 PM
I am thinking of using Super Shuttle to get from John Wayne Airport to Disneyland. Is there a better service that others have used? Is there a Disney :mickey: shuttle service? Thanks!

mook3y
10-10-2007, 04:15 PM
I am thinking of using Super Shuttle to get from John Wayne Airport to Disneyland. Is there a better service that others have used? Is there a Disney :mickey: shuttle service? Thanks!

I have used Super Shuttle several times. They will get you there for sure... maybe a little faster than you want... Have had a couple of crazy drivers before..

I haven't lived in CA for about 4 years, so not sure what their prices are anymore.

From John Wayne you are looking at only a 14 mile trip. A cab would probably be real close to the price of Super Shuttle and you definately wont have to make "extra" stops on your way.

Sorry, not sure if Disney offers bus Transportation from SNA.

BrerGnat
10-10-2007, 11:25 PM
There is a Disneyland Express bus that runs from SNA to DLR.

I'm not sure if you have to stay onsite to use it, so here's the number and you can call for more info:

Disneyland ® Resort Express
(800) 828-6699

There is another shuttle service called Prime Time shuttles, which is better than Super Shuttle, IMO. Here is their number:
(800) 733-8267

A taxi will cost $$$. They are pretty expensive here ($2.65 for first 1/5 mile, $0.50 for each 1/5 mile thereafter). They may provide a flat rate to DLR, but it's not advertised.

Melanie
10-10-2007, 11:42 PM
There is a Disneyland Express bus that runs from SNA to DLR.

I'm not sure if you have to stay onsite to use it, so here's the number and you can call for more info:

Disneyland ® Resort Express
(800) 828-6699

Note that there is a fee for this service. All the information and rates can be found here (http://graylineanaheim.com/airport_info.cfm). You do not have to be staying onsite. They service all the local Anaheim hotels.

I've used this service twice now, and it's very reliable and comfortable. I recommend it!

MegaDisney
10-19-2007, 02:57 PM
After a harrowing road rage experience with a Super Shuttle driver from SNA, I only use Primetime Shuttle. They are cheaper than Super Shuttle and the drivers have for the most part been good.

I did have one bad experience with Primetime related to a coupon I had, but other than that no complaints. (I resolved the coupon dispute by deducting the discount from the drivers tip since he was refusing to take the coupon)