PDA

View Full Version : What does the doctor's note need to say?

Hayden's Dad
10-10-2007, 02:20 PM
We will be taking our son Hayden down to the world at the end of November. We last took him in May and we were told by one of the CM's to get a card from Guest Services stating that his stroller is a wheelchair since it is very difficult to tell the difference in his situation. We got the card and it was a life saver. I have heard from other posts that the same card can be stamped to help you with your special needs child when it comes to the characters and being able to bypass the majority of the line. Don't get me wrong I am not trying to take advantage of anything and I would wait three hours happily if my son was healthy, but his patience level and tolerance is not very high and it is not healty in the slightest for him to be in direct sunlight for very long. What does the doctor note need to specifically say for Guest Services. Last time we were there they did not ask for a note, but knowing my luck this time they would. Thanks for any assistance.

Here we go again...
10-10-2007, 04:20 PM
I checked with a friend of mine and she said that there is no Character pass available. According to her, the guest assistance pass is to help guests with disabilities avoid long waits in line since some attractions have waits of an hour or more.

Since character lines move very fast there is nothing available. Even the "long" lines move within 10 to 15 minutes because the characters can not be out too long.