PDA

View Full Version : CS kids meals-? about local of other options

Linda13
10-10-2007, 10:56 AM
We are planning a trip May '08 and are most likely going to try the dining plan. In looking through the menus, I noticed that alot of the CS kids meals are mac & cheese, chicken nuggets or PB&J. Does anyone know of any CS places in the different parks that offer a different selections? Or where they can pick an adult item? My 7 yr old is not going to be too thrilled. Thanks.:mickey:

Figment!
10-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Does anyone know of any CS places in the different parks that offer a different selections? The World Showcase locations typically offer more diverse options.

Or where they can pick an adult item? Currently, the following locations do not offer a kid's menu:
Casey's Corner
Catalina Eddie's
Cool Wash Pizza
Pete's Doggone Good dogs
Pizza Planet
Sommerfest
Toluca Turkey Legs Company
Yorkshire County Fish Shop

MickeyandTink
10-10-2007, 04:12 PM
When DW, DD6 and I were there last month using the dining plan. We ordered from both the kids and adults CS menu and it seemed to make no difference in our credits. As far as we could tell they were treated the same, so you might look at ordering a regular CS meal for your child.

The portions are usually pretty good size, so you might even be able to split a meal with them.