PDA

View Full Version : Fav Pastries in Epcot

mickeymousedabomb
10-10-2007, 10:49 AM
I really want to expierence some great tastes from different countries this time around. Pastries is something we want to try, different, sharable, and tasty! Please let us know what we shouldn't miss. France is a must on my list. Thanks for everyone's tips!

tink'72
10-10-2007, 11:22 AM
I wouldn't miss the pastry shop in Norway! It's a must each time we visit.

mudpuppysmom
10-10-2007, 01:10 PM
DS and I LOVE the pastry shop in France!!! Out of the entire WS pastries we don't discriminate in France though!! Each time he and I go he gets something different -- he likes the strawberry and also the chocolate mousse. I love the pralienge (sp??). It's a tough choice there though!!

The other thing we enjoy is churros!! I know, sounds stupid, but we only get them in Mexico, nowhere else -- it's something we started two trips ago, so it's becoming a tradition with us.

Honestly though, DS and I have never met a "sweet" we did not like!!

Disney Doll
10-10-2007, 01:46 PM
I have yet to find a pastry in France that wasn't delicious. Choosing is the hard part. Usually we try to all order something different and then share a bite of each.

Disney Doll
10-10-2007, 01:51 PM
I have yet to find a pastry in France that wasn't delicious. Choosing is the hard part. Usually we try to all order something different and then share a bite of each.

SBETigg
10-10-2007, 01:56 PM
The chocolate croissants in France's Boulangerie Patisserie are delicious! My DH prefers the ham and cheese croissant. Everything looks good there, though. Norway's Kringla og Bakeri was a bit of a disappointment by comparison for us.

adamsfam5
10-10-2007, 09:49 PM
I've not tried anything in the French bakery that I didn't like. I love the ham/cheese croissants. The Napoleon if fabulous. The chocolate croissant is - wow. My DH loves the strawberry tarts. Yeah, I'm hungry.

Norway bakery - eh. We're not fans.

Natazu
10-11-2007, 01:21 AM
Crepes in France for sure. I can't walk by that stand without stopping.

Also, during F&W, the France booth has a sorbet that is out of this world.

Checkers
10-11-2007, 07:03 PM
:mickey:The Napoleon at the French bakery. Yum, yum!!

ThanxForNoticin
10-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Definitely France or Norway - or BOTH!

SimbaandNalasMama
10-13-2007, 09:41 AM
The School Bread in the Norway bakery is YUMMY! Its similar to a donut...a very large, pastry cream filled, iced donut. I learned about that here on Intercot! (thanks Intercottees!!). That was excellent. A nice little break in the afternoon. Hubby and I stopped and enjoyed that in the covered patio off the bakery.

I also agree with the crepes. Had a chocolate one....shared with my sister and hubby and it was also very YUMMY. :chef:

and you cant go wrong with anything in France's bakery. I love the eclairs!

AdventurerKim
10-13-2007, 10:05 AM
France and Norway have the best bakeries in all of WDW! :thumbsup: