PDA

View Full Version : Lockers

Mickeydream
10-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Do any of the parks have lockers? We'll be visiting Nov 21-Dec 1 and were wondering if we needed to carry sweatshirts/jackets all day?:mickey:

chrisb26
10-09-2007, 11:52 PM
I believe that there are lockers at every park although I'm not sure on the prices. I know there are some located at the front of a couple parks.

kakn7294
10-10-2007, 08:13 AM
Lockers are $7 per day and you receive a $2 refund when you return the key at the end of your day. They are free at a second park on the same day but you need your receipt. They aren't huge but do hold quite a bit. A good-sized bag / backpack with several sweatshirts should fit nicely and you might even have some room to spare. We didn't rent a locker much in Dec - I made everyone wear their sweatshirt jackets tied around their waist (although DH wouldn't so I had to carry his in a small backpack). It always seemed we needed the jackets when we weren't near the lockers. As far as needing the sweatshirts, the weather is crazy that time of year. Some days are hot and sunny and require shorts and t-shirts and other days you might freeze your mouse-ears off! In 2006, it was down to 45 at 8p on Friday and already up to 75 at 10a on Sunday.

mickeymousedabomb
10-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the info about the lockers that helps us alot to decide about renting or not. I guess it would be silly to be on one side of the park and want a sweatshirt at the front of the park! Thanks!:thumbsup: