PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses from DVC tour????

ldc12377
10-09-2007, 06:10 PM
I was just read what someone had wrote on another one of my threads and they said that they had gotten fastpasses when they went on their DVC tour. Does everyone get those or only some people? Is it only something you are given if you buy points or is it a random thing? I wasn't expecting anything like that but it would be great if we got fastpasses. Does anyone know how that all works?

Speedy1998
10-09-2007, 06:22 PM
I was offered 3 fastpasses for going to the DVC tour. Just talk to the Cast Member at the DVC booth. I metioned something about standing in line, and they offered me fastpasses to do the DVC tour. Unfortunately it was my last night there, so I was not able to take advantage of it.

Donald A
10-09-2007, 08:04 PM
I actually got the fastpasses which give you an immmediate fast pass to three attractions. HOWEVER, they didn't work :mad: Fortunately, we were at the park at a time where things were not that busy so no big deal.

Stormer
10-09-2007, 09:20 PM
We went on the tour in August. When we finished - about an hour and a half -they gave us a special fastpass for each member of the family that came with us. Each of these fastpasses was good for three rides. You put it in the fastpass machine and it printed you out a ticket allowing you to ride it immediately.

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
10-10-2007, 11:12 AM
My family took the tour in August (and have since purchased points at the Animal Kingdom Villas!). At the end, we were offered either the fast passes that folks have spoken of, or a $15 disney gift card for each member of our family. We chose the gift cards and then each had $15 to spend on food or souvenirs or whatever we wanted! Just so you know, we are a family of 4; myself, DH, DS16 and DD11. The kids also received the gift cards so we had $60 total to spend. :mickey:

O'Malleythealleycat

disneycouple2004
10-10-2007, 11:19 AM
We took our tour and got our fastpasses on our last day..we explained that to the DVC rep and he gave us 4 blank fastpasses good anytime, anywhere..we just have to fill in the date when we use them..we used 2 last year..and still have 2 left to use this year :thumbsup:
they put you in the fast pass line right then..no wait..:D