PDA

View Full Version : Laudry Facilities at SSR

BluegrassDaisy
10-09-2007, 03:34 PM
We'll be staying in a studio at SSR for the 1st time next week. My question is this: are there laundry facilities in each building or are they in 1 central location?

jsdt
10-09-2007, 03:44 PM
They are not in each building, but neither are they in one central location. There is a laundry in 3 separate areas (i.e. Congress Park, Paddock, Grand Stand) where each of the "quiet" pools are. There is a also a laundry facility (actually I think 2) near the main area.

tinkerbell04
10-09-2007, 06:58 PM
The laundry facility by the main pool is very spacious with numerous machines to use.:mickey:

dixielandings
10-17-2007, 01:02 AM
And do they cost money? Because I thought they were free at DVC places. I saw the Paddock laundry facilities and it looked like they were coin-operated.

Maleficent's Dad
10-17-2007, 08:32 AM
And do they cost money? Because I thought they were free at DVC places. I saw the Paddock laundry facilities and it looked like they were coin-operated.
In my experiences, all the machines appear to be coin operated. However, no money is required to use them.

At least this is the way it is at the BWV's laundry room! :mickey:

meandmydog1
10-18-2007, 01:58 AM
I was just there over the summer and all of the machines are free.

tinkerbell04
10-18-2007, 12:30 PM
They are free and they do look like they are coin operated. To get them started you have to push the coin tray in, as if you were paying, and it will start. No coins are necessary.:mickey: