PDA

View Full Version : Lost and Found

SBETigg
10-09-2007, 11:46 AM
I forgot to mention in our trip reports that while we were in WDW, my son lost his cell phone. He wasn't sure where, but when he mentally retraced his steps, he thought it might have fallen out of his pocket on Space Mountain. :oops: So of course, we had just about given it up for gone.

But, we did visit the Lost and Found at the TTC. There was no wait, and a helpful CM at the desk. He asked the cell number and we gave it, but laughed because the phone was certainly out of charge by then. He came back with the phone not a minute later. They apparently have a device to retreive the numbers and catalog the phones- there are hundreds there just left behind. But we got his phone back and it works fine!

So the moral of the story is that it's worth the trip to the TTC Lost and Found if you lose something in the parks. They may just have it there waiting for you.

ginger19
10-09-2007, 12:23 PM
We had the same thing happen last week!
I lost my phone but wasn't sure if it was in AK or MK. The lost and found at TTC didn't have it. We waited for days calling it and finally someone answered it. The manager at LTT had kept it thinking I would return there. We almost didn't get it back as we got it only on the last day of our trip. They normally forward all things to the L&F and TTC but they held mine for some reason.
I'm glad your son got his back so easily!

Jenemmy
10-09-2007, 01:17 PM
That's so great that you found it! The lost and found department must be a fascinating place! LOL

I left my favorite sunglasses on Expedition Everest last year. If any of you who are going next week see the Yeti with them on, tell him I want them back!!

mickeymousedabomb
10-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Last year on the second day of our trip in the MK I lost our Liberty Travel case with keys to the world, flight tickets home and all important papers with ADR's conf #'s and times. Well I retraced our steps too, went to all the rides we were on prior to losing our "goods", and none had anything. Well...........the next day my dad and DD went to TL while myself and other DD went to the TTC and I almost jumped over the counter when she puled out the case! I did cry and thank her up and down!! What a lesson learned that trip!