PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansions Game Prize

chrisb26
10-09-2007, 11:24 AM
I just found out that when playing the Haunted mansion game if you win you now don't only get 40 credits but an Orange crate!

WDWfanatic742
10-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Interesting, Very Interesting....

Thanks for the info Dino :number1:

varcity
10-09-2007, 12:29 PM
The crate is also not tradeable ATM

OhGee
10-09-2007, 05:08 PM
Did this just happen today? Played a few games of mansion the other day and got a message that I received the extra 40 credits but there was no mention of an orange crate. Need to check my inventory.

WDWfanatic742
10-09-2007, 05:30 PM
The crate is now tradeable. It just came out today.

cheshirecollector
10-09-2007, 06:50 PM
The crate doesn't seem to be in Fireworks, FYI. Which is a good thing, since the crash bug is still going strong. I just had the strange experience of being the only player left in a game after Level 1. Everyone else either quit or crashed.

GiltterDisneyGirl
10-09-2007, 07:32 PM
wow awesome dino thank you!!!

chrisb26
10-10-2007, 01:01 AM
I like this crate its awesome! I now I can make a giant orange 20 for my favorite NASCAR driver Tony Stewart! :D

Here are some pictures

Message you get for winning the game (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/orangecrate1.jpg)

Actual Crate (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/orangecrate.jpg)

WDWfanatic742
10-10-2007, 09:28 AM
I now I can make a giant orange 20 for my favorite NASCAR driver Tony Stewart! :D

How am I friends with a Tony Stewart fan? :sick:

Krystal_Rose
10-11-2007, 11:15 AM
Very difficult to get these here orange crates when the silly kids you play with quit before the end of game! They even say, Bye no crate for you. Arg! I found one in a lobby yesterday after he quit and said, Hey if you aren't going to finish the game, don't bother!

jjramsey
10-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Very difficult to get these here orange crates when the silly kids you play with quit before the end of game! They even say, Bye no crate for you. Arg! I found one in a lobby yesterday after he quit and said, Hey if you aren't going to finish the game, don't bother!

I agree! Having players drop from a game is not nice. VMK needs to have some way to let the remaining players finish the game and get a reward. Better yet, have a credit/point penalty for a player that clicks the exit button. Now I understand that there are DC's, but in those cases, the exit button was not pressed.

RenDuran
10-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I haven't been on vmk or Intercot much the past week, so when I saw this post this afternoon, I hightailed it over to the Haunted Mansion. All I kept thinking while I was playing was, Please don't quit!....Please don't quit!....Please don't quit!

cheshirecollector
10-11-2007, 03:02 PM
They even say, Bye no crate for you. Arg!

I can't believe some people would give up credits just because of the crates. My answer to them would be "Go ahead and quit". I can get more credits if someone quits, than if they stay and slow me down while I let them win. So their quitting only benefits the one who stays.

I've been trying to play on teams of at least three each, so a few quitters don't stop the game.

WDWfanatic742
10-11-2007, 04:30 PM
That's why I haven't played the game in so long. People quit so much that it isn't worth the time or my effort to try and get one.

Patricia
10-11-2007, 06:45 PM
Well I'm not sure if it's daily or not, but I was also getting double credits yesterday. I can't imagine kids giving up those credits just because they might not be getting a crate. :jaw:

I was getting 600-700 credits a game, no way I was quitting even if I was losing. That's too much dedicated time and credit to give up. Silly kids.

chrisb26
10-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I agree it seems a bit extreme they are giving up credits just so they can go "hah no you get not crate!" Especially when its that many credits and that easy to get them.

Patti that double credit thing has been available for about a month and half. I know its been that way the entire time Dream Month was on and its still that way now!

cheshirecollector
10-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Sometimes I wonder if the players who quit early know that the ones who stay still get credits. Even without the bonus prize, a lot of them quit if they can't win. The extra 40 credits isn't worth giving up for, either.

Patricia
10-12-2007, 03:33 PM
I agree it seems a bit extreme they are giving up credits just so they can go "hah no you get not crate!" Especially when its that many credits and that easy to get them.

Patti that double credit thing has been available for about a month and half. I know its been that way the entire time Dream Month was on and its still that way now!

Was that ever posted here? I don't remember reading that.

cheshirecollector
10-12-2007, 04:29 PM
Was that ever posted here? I don't remember reading that.

It was stuck in the middle of an unrelated post somewhere - that's where I first saw it.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-12-2007, 06:37 PM
How am I friends with a Tony Stewart fan? :sick:

Who IS Tony Stewart? :rolleyes:

The orange crate is nice since it fits in the Halloween theme, but it's not much different than the brown or red one.

chrisb26
10-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Who IS Tony Stewart? :rolleyes:

The orange crate is nice since it fits in the Halloween theme, but it's not much different than the brown or red one.

Who is Tony Stewart??? He is only the best NASCAR Driver ever :D

I actually really like the Orange crate it is my favorite besides red. Yes its not alot different but its a different color and I think it will be great for those who actually decide to make rooms ;)

WDWfanatic742
10-12-2007, 08:16 PM
He is only the best NASCAR Driver ever :D

Is that why he is fourth in the points behind my two drivers? Try and guess :D

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Ewww.. NASCAR? :shake:

Krystal_Rose
10-13-2007, 11:50 AM
Well I'm not sure if it's daily or not, but I was also getting double credits yesterday. I can't imagine kids giving up those credits just because they might not be getting a crate. :jaw:

I was getting 600-700 credits a game, no way I was quitting even if I was losing. That's too much dedicated time and credit to give up. Silly kids.

My point exactly, no way I am giving up hard earned credit 3/4 of the way through a game!

Tiggerdog
10-14-2007, 01:22 PM
Warning!

If you are in a HM game with me, I will crash! So make sure there is at least one other person on my side.

sigh, I will never get an orange crate. :(

chrisb26
10-14-2007, 01:24 PM
Warning!

If you are in a HM game with me, I will crash! So make sure there is at least one other person on my side.

sigh, I will never get an orange crate. :(

Yeah thanks for that however it would have been nice if you could have told me that before I played a game with you ;)

Lucky for you I still got my credits :D

Tiggerdog
10-14-2007, 01:34 PM
Yeah thanks for that however it would have been nice if you could have told me that before I played a game with you ;)

Lucky for you I still got my credits :D

Actually, I wasn't crashing until I played Mansion with you... ;)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
10-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Would Dino be the new crash "king" then? :P

chrisb26
10-14-2007, 09:29 PM
Would Dino be the new crash "king" then? :P

I dont think so that is only hockey she gets what she gets what can i saw ;)

cheshirecollector
10-14-2007, 11:47 PM
I think I ended up with five orange crates before I gave up for the month. Hockey, you and anyone else who doesn't end up with a crate are welcome to have one; I was playing for the credits, not the crates.