PDA

View Full Version : Thats it..BACK TO DISNEY WORLD! Day 4 (last full day)

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-09-2007, 02:17 AM
DATES:
September 17-21, 2007

CAST:
Me...Disney World fanatic, age 24
Mom...Along for a great time, age :secret:

RESORT:
Pop Century

September 20th, 2007

We woke up to rain, and a forecast of a cloudy and rainy September day. So we put on our ponchos and got on a crowded bus for AK. Bus driver asks the bus load if anyone was going to blizzard beach...and the response was dead silence. Bus driver told us we'd go right to AK. Now this is the one park I always need a map for. Easy to get misguided, I find. Probably because of all the trees, you can't see where you are in relation to much else...

We headed for ITTBAB first and then went to Everest..where my mom said she almost passed out! She sat out the 2nd ride, but I didn't mind going alone. Basically walked right on to the attraction.

Checked out Prime Evil Whirl...didn't care for it at all, and the 25 minute wait wasn't worth it.

DINOSAUR! was awesome as usual, but still creeps me out a bit...hehe!

We went on the safari - had a really good driver, and a great look at the animals...including monkeys who....well let me just ask....is it mating season? :funny:

We headed to Rainforest Cafe and had the crab cake burgers - was very good and a good value too. After this, we spent the final evening at MK. Did all the favs one last time - Splash many times - we spoke with a very friendly castmember at the loading zone who put us in the front of the raft...we got DRENCHED and the water cannons were on full-blast it seemed. We immediately went on Splash again, had the same cast member and she asked us if we wanted the front again - we said sure :D so we got it. Again, the water cannons were after us and we were DRENCHED. Then, it started to downpour and everyone took shelter...but us. We walked in the hard rain because we were just as wet anyway.

Headed over to Pecos Bills (my fav CS!) and had the wrap, mom had the cheeseburger.

Did the HM and POTC, and Philharmagic...when we found out Spectro was canceled, we took off before Wishes to beat the crowd out.

Mom was tired when we got back to the resort, but I wanted to party - so I went to Downtown Disney, solo!:cool: LOVED IT! Got a 1 club pass to Motion - AWESOME bar, loved it. Tons of cast members there..chatted with a few, and an awesome bartender who was also from Canada...we had a couple things in common - both lost our NHL teams to the states! Winnipeg Jets went to Phoenix :ack:...while her Quebec Nordiques went to Colorado :ack: lol.

After many rum and cokes for a good price of 4 bucks each or 5 for a double, I went back to the resort and fell right asleep.

It was a great last full day at WDW!

Chris :hatter: and Mom :tigger:

Bethis26fan
10-09-2007, 04:56 AM
Sounds like another great day.

pdrlkr
10-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
10-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Great final day to your trip! I always like to ride my Magic Kingdom favorites on my final day as well!

pdrlkr
10-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: