PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP review

BelleLovesTheBeast
10-08-2007, 11:28 PM
On our recent trip we stopped in Epcot's guest relations to try to change a reservation. While we were there we asked Issam about the MNSSHP. He told us a little about it and we said we were thinking about trying it. He asked me to fill out a sheet with my name and info. Then he told us that when we went to MK that 2 tickets would be there for us. We were so excited!

It was great and I would have paid for it! The special parade and fireworks were awesome. Also there are so many characters that you could only see if you attended this. We got picks with Snow White and ALL 7 dwarfs, Jafar, Queen of Hearts, and many more villains. There were adults and kids dressed up. One of the best was a couple dressed up as characters from the HM's dining room. They were incredible.

I would recommend this not just to people with kids but couples too. It really was a lot of fun. I will definitely go back and do this again.:malef::hmghost:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
10-09-2007, 02:00 AM
Glad u had an awesome time! Which other villains did you see?

I've always wanted to meet and get a pic with Malificent (who wouldn't!?) but I'm never there at the right time of year for that.

I'm slowly telling my DGF we need to go back, but in October 2008....I have a while to work on that ;) wish me luck!

Chris :hatter:

Tink65
10-09-2007, 07:55 AM
What night were you there? We were there on
9/28 and there was a couple dressed like a couple from the haunted mansion. They were
the best I saw for the whole night. I told the female that their costume was awesome. :thumbsup:

DDuck66
10-09-2007, 11:50 AM
We just came back from the party on the 4th. We had a blast and loved it as usual. I noticed that they did not have the Photo Pass set up at the HM with the horseless carriage this year. That was one of our favorite pictures from last year, but we did get to have a long conversation with Carlotta. Her costume was great and she was more than willing for some one on one conversations since her speaker/microphone was not working well.
Glad you had a great time and I wish we would get lucky...but like you said, I would definately pay for it. Only 2 more months to MVMCP!!!

BelleLovesTheBeast
10-09-2007, 09:32 PM
Glad u had an awesome time! Which other villains did you see?

I've always wanted to meet and get a pic with Malificent (who wouldn't!?) but I'm never there at the right time of year for that.

I'm slowly telling my DGF we need to go back, but in October 2008....I have a while to work on that ;) wish me luck!

Chris :hatter:

We got a picture with her, Evil Queen, Lady Tramaine with Drizella and Anastasia, Frollo, Honest John and the cat....can't remember the evil cats name and Captain Hook and Smee. Also they had Tigger dressed up like a pirate and Piglet like a butterfly. The also had Cruella DeVil but we didn't get a chance to get our picture with her.

BelleLovesTheBeast
10-09-2007, 09:34 PM
What night were you there? We were there on
9/28 and there was a couple dressed like a couple from the haunted mansion. They were
the best I saw for the whole night. I told the female that their costume was awesome. :thumbsup:

On the same night! Their costume was amazing.

I wish they had had more photopass photographers. They really need to have one at every character greeting.

caryrae
10-09-2007, 10:22 PM
On our recent trip we stopped in Epcot's guest relations to try to change a reservation. While we were there we asked Issam about the MNSSHP. He told us a little about it and we said we were thinking about trying it. He asked me to fill out a sheet with my name and info. Then he told us that when we went to MK that 2 tickets would be there for us. We were so excited!

It was great and I would have paid for it!

I think it was really cool that they gave you 2 tickets for free. Kinda like you got YOAMD prize, unless it was.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-09-2007, 10:41 PM
We were given 5 tickets to MNSSHP on the 28th for free as well. My DH had gone into Guest Relations to see if we could buy tickets to that party because we were at the one on the 14th that was a rain out.
It was a very unexpected and appreciated part of our vacation. :party:

We had a wonderful time at the party as well. It was our first year and we will enjoy it for many years to come.

Glad you had a great time.