PDA

View Full Version : First trip to World Of Disney NYC

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
10-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Please move this if it is not posted in the correct forum.

We go into NYC quite often and have never gone to the WOD store. We took our kids in yesterday for our DD's 4th birthday. (She will be 4 on Weds :cloud9:) We went to the American Girl store to get a new doll and a horse.

Anyway...We walked to WOD and loved it. The kids were thrilled to be "Back in Disney"...lol. We bought DD Cinderella's castle while we were there. We had wanted to buy it while we were in WDW but did not want to deal with it on the plane or pay to ship it home. We got a few Halloween Jibbitz too. DS was thrilled to find a Mickey Yankees baseball. He collects them and has never seen a Yankees one. (What a better place to find one then NYC ;))

So, Thanks Intercot once again for filling me in on all things Disney. I always thought it was something we could miss. It will now be a do- not -miss for our family. What a great Disney fix. :thumbsup::rocks: Pretty bad we needed one three weeks out from 10 days there. :blush:

BronxTigger
10-09-2007, 06:28 AM
I went to WOD NYC this past Sunday (the 7th). Maybe I saw you and didn't even know it!

It was pretty busy there on Sunday, and in the area with that Polish parade going on, but I still managed to enjoy myself! ;)

conorsmom2000
10-09-2007, 07:04 AM
I just love the WoD store in NYC!! We haven't been there since the spring, when I had to get my "I º0º NY" t-shirt!! :mickey: Now I think we're due to go back! :D

Glad you had a fun time there!!

SurferStitch
10-09-2007, 01:18 PM
DH and I go to WoD every time we visit NYC.

We were there in July, and we had our picture taken with Firefighter Donald and Minnie dressed as the Statue of Liberty. Absolutely no guests were in line for pictures, and the CM's asked us to come in to meet them. We had Minnie and Donald to ourselves, and got great pictures. They also use FP there, so we had FP pics and our own pics.

The time before that Stitch was out for pictures, and some princesses.

Glad you had a good time. It's a great place to spend lots and lots of money!!:spend: