PDA

View Full Version : Ride wait times early March 2008

inspector1
10-08-2007, 02:58 PM
What are the expected wait times for rides March 1-March 8 2008? Last time we attended was later in March. Is there much difference?

mickey&missy
10-08-2007, 09:44 PM
We're going the 8th - 15th. I'm wondering too. I figure it will be moderate, but a little afraid it might be bad. Easter is early this year, March 23rd, so it might throw off spring breaks causing more crowds.

We went in 05 the week that was the last few days of Feb first few of March. It wasn't bad all. We really had very few waits or crowds. It was great, but it rained a lot and was very cold!

Here's hoping it's light!!!

Zippy_D_DooDah
10-08-2007, 10:01 PM
We were there in March of '05 as well the week before St. Patricks Day and the crowds were pretty light. We went the same week in '06 and it was more crowded. I believe Spring Break was early that year. We are heading back March 8-13 and I am expecting it to be a bit more crowded than I am used to. You should be ok the first week of March.:thumbsup:

inspector1
10-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks for the info! This will be our second time at the parks and first time staying onsite. We chose POR for our stay and have heard good things about the resort. If the weather is nice and crowds are manageable, it should be a wonderful visit.

FaithTrustPixieDust
10-09-2007, 04:29 PM
We were there the first week of March last year. It was really not bad at all. Most of the spring break crowd does not begin until the second week of March. Bring a sweatshirt- it just might get chilly in the evenings.

King Triton
10-10-2007, 01:01 PM
First week in March should be OK in '08, although i believe that first weekend may be ESPN weekend, which might have a small influence.

As March goes along, spring breaks pick up the crowd and of course Easter on and around the 23rd really packs the people in.