PDA

View Full Version : Photopass question

Mnchknbrat1982
10-08-2007, 01:53 PM
I've got all my pictures taken by the photopass people finally edited. My question is I know I've heard this somewhere that you can get your own pictures added to the cd. Is this true?

Seasonscraps
10-08-2007, 03:02 PM
If you go to the photopass website there's a tab on the right hand side of the screen that reads UPLOAD PHOTOS when you switch over there's an option to do just that.

EPCOT84
10-08-2007, 09:55 PM
:shake: You can upload pictures, use them to create photobooks, movies or other stuff but the CD only allows the Photopass pictures.

For example, If I have 100 Photopass pictures and I uploaded 50 of my own, but once I open the order CD option, it says I have 100 pictures for the CD. So unless someone knows something else, it seems only Photopass pictures go into the CD.

pixiesmimi
10-10-2007, 12:16 AM
I think that is what I read too when I was doing my CD. I wanted to upload the park pictures that are on the site and it says only the photopass pictures and the edited ones can be loaded.

mermaidmarian
10-10-2007, 10:38 AM
Just a word of caution if you are planning on uploading your own photos and then ordering the CD - make sure you do not delay; get that done well before the 30 day expiration date on the photos because on the 31st day (in my experience) they are gone!