PDA

View Full Version : Family of 5 question

sonayo74
10-08-2007, 10:45 AM
We are planning our next trip for Aug. 2008 and are having a question about rooming. My husband and I have three children who will be 8, 5, and 2 at the time of our visit. Our budget allows for us to stay at a moderate. Does POFQ or POR still have rooms that sleep 5?

bobpfef
10-08-2007, 11:25 AM
POR, the Alligator Bayou section (NOT the Mansions) can sleep 5. There is a small rollaway bed under on of the beds for a small child. We did this last year and if worked fine.

TammiMcMan
10-08-2007, 11:32 AM
Yes, the trundle bed is a great option. Just as an FYI though, based on your childrens ages, you are not required to book a room for 5. The 2 year old would not be counted towards occupancy. If it's better for your budget, you can stay in a value room and bring a childs aero bed with you instead. We used to travel with one years ago and it was perfect.

sonayo74
10-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Thanks for the answers!

Tammi, I did not know that. I've always assumed everyone was counted regardless of age. Thanks for that, too.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-08-2007, 01:32 PM
POR is a great choice, but since your youngest is only 2, you can actually choose to stay anywhere...especially if the 2 year old will still sleep in a playpen (mine did!)

Then, I would recommend FQ, just because it is smaller, and more compact, and all of the building have elevators!