PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's day in the parks

ncrohrs
10-08-2007, 09:25 AM
We'll be in WDW over Valentine's in 2008. Do any of the parks do anything special?

Thank you!

crazeedizneefinatic
10-08-2007, 11:44 AM
We went one year for Valentines day and the only thing I can remember is buying a pair of Valentine ears and my son got to draw a Valentine and hang it up at the jewelry shop on main street, also there were Valentines day pins. I thought there would be alot more going on but unless we missed it that was it. I thought maybe the characters would be dressed differently maybe Minnie and Mickey.

ibrowse17
10-08-2007, 11:45 AM
I have seen some sites at Ft. Wilderness decorated for V-Day, but do not remember the parks doing anything special for it.

Aggie97
10-09-2007, 04:48 PM
We left right before Valentine's Day in 2005, so I'm not sure about any special events that day. But they did sell some really cute Valentine's Day pins for a few days leading up to it. I bought a few different pins and have worn them at home for subsequent V. Days. Enjoy! :mickey:

WelshieLover
10-10-2007, 09:07 AM
We were there this past Valentine's Day - absolutely nothing special was offered. Not even the restaurants offered anything special. I am surprised Disney has not cashed in on this holiday yet!

BMan62
10-10-2007, 10:35 AM
We were there this past V-D and the only thing special was that, when we returned to our room, there were a pair of towel swans set up to look like one big heart and they were decorated with little heart stickers.

Nothing special in the parks, though.