PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Airport to DLR?

Mom on a Mission
10-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Hi everyone,

We are making our first ever trip to DL from CT in November. :joy: We are flying Jet Blue from JFK to Long Beach and do not want to rent a car. What is the best way for a family of 4 to get to the Grand Californian? I read somewhere that a cab costs $36, which sounds pretty reasonable to me, but having never been to that airport I'm not sure how straight forward their cab stand is.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

BrerGnat
10-08-2007, 12:50 PM
According to the Long Beach airport website, it is in fact a flat rate fee of $36 for a cab to Disneyland.

I'd go with that! That's cheap! It cost my DH $20 to go from our house to the OC Airport, and we only live 5 miles away!

tamquilts
10-08-2007, 01:40 PM
Good choice on flying into Long Beach. That airport is small and easy to get in and out of.

socalruss
10-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Glad you asked. I work right across the street from the airport. You will be very happy that you chose to fly into LB and not LAX. I called LB Yellow Cab to see how much the fare would be. They said it would be about $52.00. There are other cab companies that may charge less though.

ThePlanner
10-19-2007, 02:47 PM
We flew into Long Beach Airport in May 2006. After getting our luggage we walked acrossed the street to where some cabs were parked. I think they just wait there for passengers. [we didn't call or make reservations of any sort.]

I recall paying...$40-something...and we went to Fairfield Inn near DLR.

We paid around $55, I think, for our ride back to Long Beach Airport and we called for a cab that time.