PDA

View Full Version : Checking in for reserved Fantasmic seating

BklynChick
10-07-2007, 11:22 AM
OK, the CM explained to me that you check in at 7pm and that is when they determine where you are sitting, and then you come back about 15-20 minutes before the show.

We want to catch the 5:15pm Block Party Bash from Sunshine Plaza and then grab dinner at Naples. If we do this, I'm figuring we won't get to check in until about 7:15 - 7:30pm. Do you think this will be a problem? Are all the seats really good viewing, even in the middle - to - back of the section? I'm willing to sacrifice a bit to not have to miss the parade or hurry through dinner, but I still want to have a good view.

Boy do I miss balcony seating....

MegaDisney
10-22-2007, 05:52 PM
All of the seats offer pretty much the same view, which IMHO is poor. They are to the extreme left of TSI in front of the HM. The view leaves a lot to be desired. For example when the Dragon comes out the angle you are viewing the show from makes is very clear how the Dragon is acheived and kinda ruins the show IMHO. Also you see each segment at the tail end of its time "onstage"

The balcony offered a much better view and I think for what Disney is charging for the tickets to this seating area, it should be moved front and center.

On the other hand, showing up 15 min before the show beats sitting on the concrete for 2-3 hours prior to the show to get a good seat.

BklynChick
10-26-2007, 10:36 PM
I was actually impressed by the riverside seating. Apparently they have added some additional seating to make up for the lack of balcony seating which may explain my "better view". We checked in around 7:10-7:15pm and were quite happy with our seats. II'll be posting my trip reports tomorrow with more details.