PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic AND Fireworks?

Mom on a Mission
10-07-2007, 07:26 AM
Hi all,

We're a family of WDW veterans taking our first trip to DLR in November. Unfortunately the fireworks show and Fantasmic are only be shown on Saturday & Sunday nights in November and we're flying in from CT on Saturday so I don't think our kids will make it to 9:30 on Saturday. Is it possible to see both the fireworks and Fantasmic in one night?

Thanks for this amazing forum. I've learned soooo much!

tamquilts
10-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Hi Mom on a Mission,

It appears I'm your answer lady on several topics today. :)

After the fantasmic showing they announce that you can stay in your seats to enjoy the fireworks display. The music is piped into the fantasmic area also.... the only downside is you don't see the castle and Tinkerbell flying around. It would be difficult to move from the Fantasmic viewing area and find a spot to see the fireworks on Main Street because of the crowds. Once you start the exodus from Frontierland you are herded like cattle towards the front through roped walkways.

The fireworks and Fantasmic cannot run at the same time as they would compete with each other. Elements of Fantasmic include fireworks also.

NotaGeek
10-08-2007, 07:04 PM
If you haven't seen the fireworks ... they are absolutely amazing! Since you have never seen Fantasmic! at Disneyland, it is SO different from the show at WDW it would also be VERY worth seeing it at Disneyland, too!

What a hard choice ... how about a short nap the 1st day and just come back for the fireworks only!

Melanie
10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
how about a short nap the 1st day and just come back for the fireworks only!

I agree! Don't miss the fireworks. And you need to get to a spot where you can see both the Castle and the Matterhorn to get the full effect.