PDA

View Full Version : A little magic here at home

IloveJack
10-07-2007, 01:02 AM
Dh and I decided to go to our local mall tonight to just spend some time together. We'd walked half-way around the mall, when we went into Barnes & Noble. I perused the bargain-priced books, and then had to laugh out loud when I saw a small book on the bottom shelf. "Towel Folding 101" really got me going. It's not your typical towel folding. It's towel origami, like the animals left in our resort rooms. I wonder if it's required reading for the Mousekeepers.
Then, we decided to go into the Disney store(actually, it's a mandatory stop). I remembered that I had two 15% off coupons in my wallet. I gave the other one to the couple in front of me (since they expired this week). The lady was so amazed that I'd give her my coupon. She started chatting with me about where to get them, and then about getting a Disney credit card, etc. They were both still thanking us when they left the store!
I love it when the magic happens here! :mickey:

Not to mention my find of Pirates merchandise for $1.74 (before the 15% coupon)! :D

Happy Halloween! :jack:

pogo
10-07-2007, 08:47 AM
Thanks for sharing the "magic" with the couple...... and thanks for sharing the story with us. :thumbsup:

This is exactly what Intercot is all about. :D

Momof2boys
10-08-2007, 11:37 AM
I just stopped at the Disney Store last week and found 2 t-shirts for me, 2 tank tops for each boy, and 4 matching ball caps for us to wear next week. My total bill was under $20. I'm heading to the other store today at lunch.