PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Bringonthemouse!
10-06-2007, 11:10 PM
I would just like to take a moment to wish my fellow Canadian Intercotees a very happy Thanksgiving!!! And while I'm at it, Happy Very Early Thanksgiving to my fellow American Intercotees!!
Eat big and give many Thanks!!! I know I will!!
:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-07-2007, 12:03 AM
Happy Thanksgiving from another fellow Canadian...hope you have a great long weekend, and eat lots of turkey, and that you have many, many reasons to be thankful!

As a "funny" side note, we tried to buy whipped cream at the store this afternoon, and they were all sold out...pumpkin pie is coming to many houses tomorrow I would assume...yummy :tasty::eat:

Mary Poppins
10-07-2007, 12:56 AM
Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Canuks! Have a great weekend! :turkey:

Dsnygirl
10-07-2007, 02:40 AM
:turkey: Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends... I hope you all have a GREAT holiday -- eat some pumpkin pie for me!! (I'll eat some for you next month!! :thumbsup:)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :D

Caroleh
10-07-2007, 04:17 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!! My DH has been having trouble finding a lot of food items lately when he's going to the grocery store. :( I think today he had trouble finding milk and whipping cream because he ended up going to the Real Canadian Supestore to get it.

Since it's just the DH and I, we'll be having just a little chicken, nothing fancy.

alpro2
10-07-2007, 07:47 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

Nascfan
10-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian Intercotees! Enjoy the holiday! :turkey:

Magic Smiles
10-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Happy Thanksgiving :pilgram:to all of us Canadians and an early Happy Thanksgiving to all others.
I do not know about other parts of Canada, but our weather here in Ottawa has been amazing. Today is very sunny and 14 celsius (57 F), but most of this week has been in the mid to high 20's (average 79 F). Had we heated the pool, you could be swimming. Almost unheard of in Ottawa in October. Everyone enjoy and happy and safe holiday weekend.:turkey:
Remember that the stores are open in the States and our exchange rate closed Friday at over $1.00!

Tink&Goofy
10-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Happy Thanksgiving, eh!

Damon18
10-07-2007, 08:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians! Hope you have a safe and fun holiday weekend!:turkey:

disneyboy98
10-08-2007, 02:58 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Luckily today is no calories day as well!!! Just Kidding!!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving!! It's a beautiful and sunny day here in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan!! :thumbsup:

Mommy2boys
10-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow canadians!

ElenitaB
10-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian friends! Hope the day is wonderful for you!

Bethis26fan
10-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian Intercotees! Enjoy the holiday!

I also have a question, do ya'll have a "Black Friday" like we do here in the states, the day after thanksgiving mad sales at all stores?

Patricia
10-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd have chimed in sooner, but I've been busy filling my face for the last two days.. So much food... can't move.

I bought my whipped cream last week but I was told that whipped cream, pumpkin pies and turkeys were all gone by Saturday morning here in Kelowna.

I need to plan a US shopping trip. Seems to me with the dollar up, we should be seeing that at a consumer level, but if they insist on still charging me more for everything, I'll cross the boarder once in awhile for a better selection at deal prices.

Magic Smiles
10-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Canadian Intercotees! Enjoy the holiday!

I also have a question, do ya'll have a "Black Friday" like we do here in the states, the day after thanksgiving mad sales at all stores?

No we do not have anything like Black Friday. Our Thanksgiving is always on a Monday, then back to work Tuesday.

Patricia
10-10-2007, 12:43 AM
We don't have Black Friday. Instead we have Boxing Day (December 26th) sales .. same thing different date. It's truly shopping madness that starts with the very early morning line ups.

Seems silly to have it after Christmas though. :scratch: