PDA

View Full Version : What time to arrive at MK for MNSSHP?

NLODisney
10-06-2007, 09:51 PM
We will be going to MNSSHP for the last one on Fri Nov 2. Our plan right now is to have dinner at O'Hanas at 5 and then head over to MK so we would probably arrive around 6:30. Is this a good plan or should we cancel dinner and arrive at MK earlier?

The Flying Dutchman
10-06-2007, 10:53 PM
IMHO, I would try to arrive as early as possible. The Mrs. and I went to MNSSHP on 9/21, got to MK by 530ish, and still wished we had longer. We didn't do very many rides solely because we wanted to spend the time during the party doing the things that were only available during MNSSHP (ie parades and shows)
If you want to do alot of rides at this time, then the earlier the better. Also, if you are dressing up, don't forget to add in the time it takes to get back to your hotel and change into your costume and then go to the party.
Also, on 9/21, the party was more crowded than the park was during the day, so it takes a little while longer to do everything in the park than it normally would (or at least it did that night!)
If I were you, I would call up the reservation line and ask if you can reschedule for an earlier time (ie 430ish, making it a late lunch/early dinner) because then you would still be able to eat at your restuarant of choice and take advantage of the more time at MNSSHP.

Whatever you decide, I hope you have a great time! It's a blast!
:pirate:

JPL
10-07-2007, 11:56 AM
You can enter the park using your party tickets start at 4PM which would give you 8 full hours at the park. I would see if you could change you rservation to a late lunch and take full advantage of the time your tickey allows you in the MK :thumbsup:

Disneyfirsttimer
10-07-2007, 12:42 PM
I know you can enter the park with your tickets for MNSSHP at 4:00pm even though it doesn't officially begin until 7:00pm. Many people don't know this. We have reservation for dinner at LTT at 4:00pm with hopes of starting the party by 5:30-6:00pm!

:woohoo: 6 more days to go!!! :joy:

Karyn

Tick-Tock
10-08-2007, 06:48 PM
Last Thursday we felt like the park was less crowded before the party than during. The time between 5:30 and 7 was great for riding rides, then the party started. I would go as early as possible.

spinnerf
10-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Just to slightly disagree with everyone... I think you should keep Dinner res. First of all Ohanas is a blast and second of all they dont clear the park of non MNSSHP people until 630-7pm. From 7 to 12 the park will be so empty you should be able to do anything you want. Of course you would get more bang for you special MNSSHP ticket if you went at 4, but the park will be so crowded then. Id go to dinner. Have fun.